• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
NOT liking the text in different places all over the screen and having to click all over the screen. Giving me a headache and its very frustrating. Horrible design choice.

This build up force crap is for shit.

The horseshit clicking and movement crap you have top do during sex scenes is ridiculous. The scene with the mom on the couch was fucking ridiculous. I am not setting clicking and moving my mouse over and over again to keep getting to some other part to just do it again, and again, and again...and still have more to do. Actually found myself yelling at the fucking game. Its just STUPID. Give us the option to skip the mini game crap.

And yet another game with no replay, something that should be in every...single..game DAY ONE!

My game also broke when you are supposed to wait for a call from older sister with mom in the hospital, but it never came. I couldnt do anything around the house or leave because there is no money. All I could do is workout and sleep. I had done this for over a week and no phone call. Exiting the game and loading my save fixed it. The phone call happened on my next click.

Last edited:

John1asd23

Jun 2, 2017
confused... litle sis says she wanna know where the wine is hidden otherwise no event and no body mod possible anymore... so...what do i do now..no one else has event activating
You need to go to Lara's room in the evening (after you spotted her drunk in the main hall), press the light text box and after that the "enter room" button will be activated. Good luck!

John1asd23

Jun 2, 2017
I faced the same issue but in different place (when coming to Shelly's room for kissing). Have you figured out how to resolve it?
In case if somebody faces that issue, I have resolved by visiting the MC room and taking a nap before visiting Shelly's room

muitoloco

May 11, 2019
Game with lots of bugs. in the room with helem, locking the ecitation bar. I don't know if it's the end...when helem is in mc.ai's room it freezes. I click everywhere and nothing.aft.good waiting for a new update. Great game and congratulations to you man.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
Other issues with the design of this game is you can't Auto forward, because you have to click the main character text box every single time to progress. There is no Quick Menu either. The sex scenes are horribly designed as well, requiring to you move the mouse around, sometimes for a very long time, to get arousal up, over and over again. Just give people the option to skip the mouse sections and watch the scene as it SHOULD be. Because it's not fun, nor enjoyable the way it is. The direction of the game is very lacking as well. Sometimes you have no idea what to do. You just end up sleeping, walking around the house, eating and sleeping, walking around the house, eating and sleeping, etc, etc to progress anything. I've been stuck on the Right Toe section forever because all the other crap keeps taking your energy so you cant build it up to repair your right toes.

I don't understand game development like this. Games are supposed to be fun, and the design of this game is anything but that. So, what was the purpose? The story (while ripped off from the original game) is actually decent, it's just the implementation of that into the game with the design is what is not done right. A few simple design changes would make this game great.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes