• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ronse

Feb 20, 2021
One parcel per day...and pay attention to the map and scale designation and parcel number.The parcel number must match the addressee.
I didn't understand...On the left side I have a smartphone with yellow exclamation marks and some empty boxes (one of these tells me "this delivery can be made". On the map I see red bookmarks with the coordinates, but what should I do? How do I understand where I have to go?

Holymojoz

Sep 29, 2021
Good game! Sure there is room for improvement, but for the most of it its solid. Lots of different scenes.

The models work really well. And i'm not sure how long untill i reach the end, but this game is pretty big.
I've gotten around 6 hours of total playtime in already.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
Did I fuck up somewhere, or is the mom supposed to get cancer and all the utilities get turned off and the older sister supposed to be forced to work all the time too?

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This game has the WORST mini game crap I have ever seen. The job stuff is ridiculous trying to click around and find each location. its NOT fun and you have to keep doing it over and over again. This has RUINED the game for me having to do this. The sex scene mini game stuff is ridiculous. I don't want to set clicking for 10 min to watch a sex scene. Could someone make a mod to skip all the absolutely frustrating mini-games in this? Why did the dev not give people the option to skip the horrible mini-games? Seriously.

My phone also keeps chiming and says to read message, but there is no message.

Last edited:

longxa762

Mar 24, 2017
I too have reached the point where it can't go any further... Shally's room is dark, her mother is always sleeping, her sister and her friend are sleeping too, the teacher always has a headache, I continue to take showers to eat and train.....but then????
have you found a way to progress? feel like the game got soft locked, nothing is progressing, you can surf the web but nothing show up either. Game really need a Gallery and WT

tried to search this thread and 2/3 of it is just people arguing about copyright and moral

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 9 Votes