CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I can go for her giving a horse a BJ, not sure how it would be introduced into a city-scape.
Smacking her around and bruising her up some, does not do it for me at all.
I don't think you need to drug Stacy for gangbang.
I am sure she could be persuaded if you were all nice enough to her.
Yes, please take your meds.
How is the governments plan to "integrate you back into society" going anyway?
Lol, well as you can see, not too well. They keep a close eye on me and let me out only for short periods of time. I live in a city and there are plenty of people who own enough land that they can even keep horses. Heck, the city even has horse trails available. It's pretty cool.
Yeah, Stacy loves rough sex, but, probably not that rough. I should have taken my meds earlier. Oh, you know she's up for a gangbang if two dogs can go at her and she loves it.

Reactions: karlosos

Pmmesoles

Nov 18, 2019
Im getting told to visit the doctor, but everytime i visit the doctor im told to come another day? How do i fix this?

michaelcros

Modder
Jul 22, 2020
Bug occurred by not going to your desk before Michael's office in the previous outfit. It means the first bit of the stripping-Jessie-at-work progression never played, and that scene is no longer playable in your current outfit.

Fixed file attach! play from there then go to your desk in the morning before going into Michael's office, and you should start the Jessie-stripping progression. You'll need to do this 3-4 times until in the evening you'll get a scene with Bruce at O'Shannons that will unlock the remaining enchantments.

For anyone else that runs into the problem, here's how to fix it. Go to , upload your save, go to Variables, click "Show data in raw" and add "112":1.0, where indicated. Download and use your .rpgsave and you'll be able to play on.

Screenshot 2024-05-09 at 09.09.01.png

• Hey there
Reactions: babu2210 and DM72

DM72

Apr 9, 2023
Stacy is so incredibly beautiful and so much fun, this is one of the best I've played. The rpgm version was a ton of fun to play, figuring things out and learning where everything is located was a blast. The renpy remake of it turns it into more of a point and click, but it was still fun and a lot easier for those who don't like rpgm style games. Thanks for sharing this with us so we could meet the gorgeous Stacy <3

Reactions: peas
4.00 star(s) 102 Votes