• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Fan Art The Office - Fan Art & Assets

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
Here are CrisDark31's angel/devil renders with a proper aspect ratio (see two posts above). Sorry CRISDARK, it would've been a lot better if you had replaced the corrected pics I PMed you in your own post instead, but I love those renders (especially the angel red-head) and I think they deserve a proper aspect ratio ;).

cubero

Dec 9, 2017
But Gail, high heels also on the beach?
Kat: She? She loves high heels, she goes to bed even in higher heels....
And how do you know that, Kat?
Kat: Errr...

Kat02.png

Seeing Nicole's render as Jessica Rabbit, I thought how the beautiful redhead Kat would look in the cosplay. I had to make some...errr... "small" adjustments to make her more credible in her role.... :cool:

Kat03.png

You got the key yet, sugar?

Kat04b.png

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018

View attachment 854147

Seeing Nicole's render as Jessica Rabbit, I thought how the beautiful redhead Kat would look in the cosplay. I had to make some...errr... "small" adjustments to make her more credible in her role.... :cool:

View attachment 854151

View attachment 854155
Please show us Gail's high and higher heels collection!!
And more of Kat in her thigh high boots as well! Maybe a contest between the two (including a Jessica Rabbit stage contest with Nicole ;))?
Absolutely far out, as always.

Last edited:

dssk

Jan 30, 2020

View attachment 854147

View attachment 854151

View attachment 854155
amazing work !!

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote