Forced Sexual Scene

• All good no problem, keep going with the story

Votes: 2,338 70.7%
  • No, players should be allowed to skip sexual scenes (might cause to skip few details in the plot)

Votes: 288 8.7%
  • Don't mind but would be happier if I had the option to skip

Votes: 679 20.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HEY! I WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE GAME AND THAT YOU STILL TRY TO KEEP THIS GAME ALIVE even sometimes updates are with breaks or sometimes updates not too my personal taste BUT I AM, as i bet many others here, REALLY HAPPY YOU DON'T FORGET THIS GAME AND ITS COMMUNITY AND FANS! (y)

LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEARS CONTENT!:coffee:

DD3DD

Apr 23, 2019
Announcement

Hi everyone,

I've got some bad news for you all. I'm sorry but I'm just not able to give time to game development. I'm barely able to make 1-2 renders per day and sometimes I'm not even able to make a single render. There's just too much stuff to handle at my workplace for the time being and I'm totally exhausted. I really need some time off. So I'm pausing the game development till April. I'm not able to concentrate on the game properly. My creative side of the brain is just not working and I don't want to compromise on the quality of it. So I think it's better if I take some time off and clear my head. Hope you guys understand.

I'll be taking two months off and the billing cycle will be paused during this period.
Once I'm back I'll notify you guys. I won't be available till March end/April first week.
Not promising anything but during this period I may release the teasers for the first event at least (If I'm able to make 1-2 renders a day).

Tons and tons of apologies.
Thank you so much for the love and support.
See you soon guys.
Classic Catch 22
IRL Job: Pays the bills and gives other benefits (medical etc.)
Side Game Job: Could pay more but have to give up on IRL Job.
Not easy especially if you not running solo too.
Good thing we got an active Fan Art Channel and legends like Mandelas supplementing us in the mean time. Other games are not that lucky.

txd69420

Nov 15, 2020
Announcement

Hi everyone,

I've got some bad news for you all. I'm sorry but I'm just not able to give time to game development. I'm barely able to make 1-2 renders per day and sometimes I'm not even able to make a single render. There's just too much stuff to handle at my workplace for the time being and I'm totally exhausted. I really need some time off. So I'm pausing the game development till April. I'm not able to concentrate on the game properly. My creative side of the brain is just not working and I don't want to compromise on the quality of it. So I think it's better if I take some time off and clear my head. Hope you guys understand.

I'll be taking two months off and the billing cycle will be paused during this period.
Once I'm back I'll notify you guys. I won't be available till March end/April first week.
Not promising anything but during this period I may release the teasers for the first event at least (If I'm able to make 1-2 renders a day).

Tons and tons of apologies.
Thank you so much for the love and support.
See you soon guys.
Bro is pulling EroMersive move :KEK:

Reactions: jojogeo

genteis

Aug 8, 2021
Im glad he did it like this this time and decided to just take time off. One year ago at exact same time, update was supposed to come out in February. Breaks promise once, twice, three times and eventually update came out in May I believe. Thats when I stopped supporting him and havent supported since.

Kai956

Jun 15, 2017
The dev should take all the time they need. That game is great and has even more potential in it. A clear communication on the break is the best of all. Other devs could take some notes on this. Respect and and I hope you get better soon

4.00 star(s) 101 Votes