Original Size: 2.96GB
Compressed Size: 280MB~

| | |

Last edited:

ScrunglyAlleyCat

Game Developer
Feb 15, 2019
View attachment 2762502

But seriously, while I'm not into it, from the previews it seems like the niche is being well catered to so props to the dev. Wish we'd see more fringe stuff covered on here
Thank you! It's not like this game is shy about what it's about, and yet still people insist on wandering into a donut shop going "OH NO, DONUTS? GROSSSSSSS I ONLY LIKE STEAK"

th3_fr4gil3

Jan 24, 2022
Hah! Not quite love, I'm from the Lake District. Are you West Country? By which I mean are you drinking a cider right this second?
ahh, Arthur Ransome country. yup i'm west country, but no Cider currently, and yeah it was the bit about the women drinking cider in preview pics that caused me to leap to that conclusion. :)

• Haha
Reactions: ScrunglyAlleyCat

Scythe.Noir

Dec 29, 2018
because the language is HTML, "The Nursing Home" should work for Linux and MacOS as well.
Not always the case, since Windows users usually don't care about case sensitivity.

I'm trying this game on Linux and I'm seeing some pics are not rendered. So this game is definitely not 100% Linux compatible.

Reactions: CoffeeSaint

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
I'm trying this game on Linux and I'm seeing some pics are not rendered. So this game is definitely not 100% Linux compatible.
I'm not a Linux user; so far I can tell [that] it works flawlessly on OSX (a rather old version, I may add) and Chrome.
I haven't tried it on a different browser though, so I believe what you're experience could be a browser-related issue.
good luck.

Great Pleasures

Jan 11, 2019
Not certain if it's just me but had an error with the Charlotte's event at the bar on Friday Evening "Let's take Charlotte home" when I reached the final end of the event.

Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <<button>><<button[[You dream of tropical fruit|home]]>>…
Error: child tag <</button>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<button>><</button>>

My Quest Status:
CHARLOTTE'S WEB: Charlotte's story is finished for now. You can call her to the dungeon for a session in the evenings, or find her on Friday evening at the bar if you want to hook up.

I just used "back" until I am back at the bar and I don't pick her for now... Just letting you know!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 9 Votes