ShinyBoots1993

Apr 7, 2020
Yesterday's discussion about soundcards reminded me about the good old times when "alpha" and "beta" had actual strict definitions. "Alpha" meant something strictly for internal use and "beta" meant it was also distributed to non-employees. But that time is long gone and that fact is making me .
Well we were in beta but we had to rework and expand some systems. They're currently not as finished as we want to get everything done before we move onto chapter 2 and add more girls. So we rolled back to Alpha simply for state of the game.

The TL;DR is that we ran out of internal funding and needed external funding to continue the project.

Thankfully our community believes the abundance of stuff that is in the current build is worth Patrion dollars.

So far it also seems that most people are understanding of us wanting to get systems operating at 100% before we go on layering more story and girls on top of unfinished systems.

Game development is hard. Especially with the systems we're working with. :ROFLMAO:

Buttholder is a doomer girl? My assumption was that Buttholder is a man wearing peach-colored cape and eyemask, with long, simian-like arms and hands with very long fingers - for extended reach and extra grip.
No Buttholder is what you assumed. The doomer girl is his girlfriend.

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Have we gotten any sneak peaks into what sort of kinks future characters might have?
Like Jean is into the whole sis/bro thing and Laura being protective of MC. They all fall into some variation of a sub/dom kink. Will future characters have similar kinks or different one ?

4.70 star(s) 130 Votes