There will be atleast two new major characters if not three in the next update , Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Abeel

Oct 14, 2023
Am I doing something wrong or is it 5min play? Maybe there is some checkpoint for wit and str to progress?

exter

May 29, 2017
The gifs and pictures need some sort of fix. They look like this for me and are really small. Don't know if it has to do with my PCs resolution (3840x2160) or if they are meant to be this small to save on disk space? I'm always of the oppinion that trying to save disk space should have its limits if the quality and size of the images/videos gets just too small/bad.

1698597889594.png

Dragunav

Dec 8, 2017
A big minus that the Netorase starts from the beginning, the other route calls you a pussy and sends you back to the Netorase choice.

Might have that kind of info on the main post in the future.

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
Is there a way to cheat the shooting chance encounter because I've literally counted 300 and it still does nothing.

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
Can you elaborate the issue?
I've clicked the shoot option and gone back time and time again. I did it for a while and then started to count to see how many tries to get past it. I got to 300 and then just gave up and haven't gotten past that part of the game yet.

Deleted member 6643706

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
I've clicked the shoot option and gone back time and time again. I did it for a while and then started to count to see how many tries to get past it. I got to 300 and then just gave up and haven't gotten past that part of the game yet.
What does your strength stat looks like , friend. If it's mighty high like more than 50 or 60 , it might be the issue as it will have more chance of landing you on the transition page to "good ending" route which is under construction. A weak mc with low strength is required to pass the checkpoint and stay on the WOQ route

Michael967

Dec 8, 2019
What does your strength stat looks like , friend. If it's mighty high like more than 50 or 60 , it might be the issue as it will have more chance of landing you on the transition page to "good ending" route which is under construction. A weak mc with low strength is required to pass the checkpoint and stay on the WOQ route
It's at a 1000 I may have cheated it since I thought it would help me get past anything like stat checks. Changed it to 30 and now I'm past that. Except that which was my bad amazing game can't wait for future updates.

Deleted member 6643706

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
It's at a 1000 I may have cheated it since I thought it would help me get past anything like stat checks. Changed it to 30 and now I'm past that. Except that which was my bad amazing game can't wait for future updates.
I am happy to see it worked out for you, Will try my best to keep up the standards.

Reactions: Michael967

Hardor

May 29, 2020
Gotta say that the videos and pictures are quite small even on 1080p resolution (you might wanna resize the boxes where they are shown to bigger ones) and I got pretty much the same problem than Michael967 that I got stuck very fast, the raiders rolling only rollbacks with nothing happening.

Have you considered making the game more of an open sandbox with survival mechanics and maybe some story with no actual ending? I kinda personally like more games where you make your own goals and the game will run as long as it takes to get there, instead of "story with definitive end"-kind of games.

Deleted member 6643706

Game Developer
Oct 26, 2023
Have you considered making the game more of an open sandbox with survival mechanics and maybe some story with no actual ending? I kinda personally like more games where you make your own goals and the game will run as long as it takes to get there, instead of "story with definitive end"-kind of games.
Don't reveal the future project plans like that Hardor

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes