• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

neithernor

Sep 2, 2018
I have passed the point of thinking "hey, lets give it a try, maybe it wont be so bad"
and currently at the point of "UGH another one?"

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
As part of an experiment with a modified DeepCreamPI, I made a mosaic removal mod for v1.0. (The version shared in the OP, because most people will have that one.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-npc-sex-a-neet-3-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.101802/
ラミア17.png
I could update to the version shared by umad10, but v1.51 has 222 more CG variations to uncensor, so only if someone actually still cares about this game.
(This is actually pretty tedious to do, because I have no idea what I'm doing :KEK: )

Reactions: NotKecoa

aggron1987

Feb 27, 2020
As part of an experiment with a modified DeepCreamPI, I made a mosaic removal mod for v1.0. (The version shared in the OP, because most people will have that one.)
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-npc-sex-a-neet-3-mosaic-removal-mod-shisaye.101802/
View attachment 1535369
I could update to the version shared by umad10, but v1.51 has 222 more CG variations to uncensor, so only if someone actually still cares about this game.
(This is actually pretty tedious to do, because I have no idea what I'm doing :KEK: )
if you can, please

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
if you can, please
I'm sorry, but that was over 2 years ago, I don't even have it anymore.
I scrapped the whole AI uncensor idea, because it had such a high failure rate that I constantly ended up having to do manual changes in phototshop, which kinda takes away the point, and reception wasn't particularly good either.
Pretty much nobody gave a fuck about it.

• Sad
Reactions: RAP20012

RAP20012

Dec 1, 2023
I scrapped the whole AI uncensor idea, because it had such a high failure rate that I constantly ended up having to do manual changes in phototshop, which kinda takes away the point, and reception wasn't particularly good either.
That sucks buddy. *hugs*

RAP20012

Dec 1, 2023
Btw, I love your pfp! :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shisaye
3.00 star(s) 1 Vote