VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I am making a new 7z archive now and will be uploading it. Multi-part download is available now

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Updated with new downloads for the full zip.

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Parody of what, precisely? Parody on its own doesn't really tell us anything.

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Updated with new downloads for the full zip.
nopy files still corrupted
The full mega file has the part file also and after extracting it has no .exe ....

Last edited:

SilentFella

Aug 9, 2017
I downloaded nopy full download no problem. On the multi part series of downloads, I had a corrupt file through nopy and mega on the first file, other 3 downloaded no problem. I tried redownloading part 1 and managed to pull it off, but it would never extract, just have the extract screen pop up for a split second then close.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
interresting update.
lots for hibiki... i m not gonna complain about that XD

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
btw, i think Mega gonna reach his limit soon with this game (such as big brother too). i dont know how many is the limited quota for Mega, but its pretty close now XD

PhantomVoid

May 17, 2017
Cant find the exe file and "The Northwood Lair ver. 1.25 - Stratovarius.7z" requests a password.... any help?

Edit: Got it. Mega´s full file is corrupted.

Last edited:

Gnolnihs

Jun 27, 2017
Everyone is being pretty vague on why the 7z isn't working, so here was my experience. Downloaded it from Mega and it extracts, but it never gives an EXE for the game instead it left a broken 7z piece in its place which it thought was part001 and so it was just useless data. The Torrent file extracted just fine.

Reactions: tiresias

thorn

Jun 13, 2017
Everyone is being pretty vague on why the 7z isn't working, so here was my experience. Downloaded it from Mega and it extracts, but it never gives an EXE for the game instead it left a broken 7z piece in its place which it thought was part001 and so it was just useless data. The Torrent file extracted just fine.
I think something within this line happened:
The .exe file was compacted, so it would become smaller.
Then, in the full download (not torrent) we got 2 files, 1 being the .exe compacted (which is named The Northwood Lair ver. 1.25 - Stratovarius.7z.001) and the other is a folder (The Northwood Lair ver. 1.25 - Stratovarius_Data)
But for some reason the supposed .exe rar file is corrupted

I'll now download from the torrent version since it seems to be working fine for everyone else, but the full download link (from Mega) has this problem above

trkw0w

Jul 2, 2017
Also, multi part just download 4 random files, those are also broken. cant extract with rar or 7zip

Alcazae56

Jul 22, 2017
It downloads some 001 files. but i have no idea how to install it. I download the hjsplit. But it doesnt work.

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
All the 001 etc, you need to use 7zip. Then select all of them and extract

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes