VN Unity The Northwood Lair [v1.35] [Stratovarius]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Mfg_large_2.jpeg

Overview:
As a homecoming gift from your loyal henchmen, you are given a beautiful captive to do with however you please. She must do as you wish and satisfy you and the others with her body, obeying your every command for 30 days. You must train her well to suit the high-quality needs of you and your men to earn her freedom. Of course, with your expert training regime, Miku may also greatly enjoy her stay while in the company of her captors! With your training, she can become less and less a timid captive and can turn into a seducing pet with a wild, unquenchable lust. Will she earn her freedom, or will she choose to stay and play even more in the depths of your secret lair?​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-09
Release Date: 2024-03-09
Developer: Stratovarius
Censored: No
Version: 1.35
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Controls:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

677iG7Q.png cmFsKPu.png NhFr7bs.jpg dIG0n1j.png RslaJSl.png PI9dsOI.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
I have already played it. I was going to be uploading it later today but someone beat me :p

There is a RPG/Story Mode and Freestyle. Right now, only the Freestyle is working. There are some maps that are display only and others work. The game does take a bit to load some of the maps/scenes, so it might freeze.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
game is very good.
nice amount of play, different character , different places all good.. not alots of sex but still enougth :)

btw, i very not recommend to play it with the setting at low because the models get really broken and their tits are very creepy (also knee and all)

no bigs on my side, only the hair when using 3some at inn, but its models fault :)

overworld sound good too, wait for update , this game is very good

Reactions: MasterChild
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes