• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

blacktoad

Game Developer
Aug 27, 2019
Where to copy saves?
Users/"Username"/AppData/LocalLow/BlackToad/TheNightDriver
I would very much like to continue to play this if it weren't for the icon not working correctly when I click on the doors or any hotspots after I leave the apartment sometimes it will let me enter the video store but most of the time it won't. I was hoping this was fixed by now or am I the only one experiencing it?
This has to be a system requirements problem, I don't think you can run TND on that PC. Have you tried to lower graphics quality and resolution?
Still no Android port? :sneaky:
I don't think there will ever be one. :(

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: The Wizard of Oz

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
I really like this game but mostly every update U should restart it cz the scenes which add and changing characters , gameplay etc , so i stopped it for the last 2-3 updates and my Q now is the game playable with good news content without any future restart again or should i wait until final version of game ?

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
I really like this game but mostly every update U should restart it cz the scenes which add and changing characters , gameplay etc , so i stopped it for the last 2-3 updates and my Q now is the game playable with good news content without any future restart again or should i wait until final version of game ?
Honestly if it bothers you, i would wait. Maybe even till the end of act 2, play that and wait for it to complete.

Blacktoad is someone who goes back as much as forwards. And lets be honest, it's a game in development. Things will always be added, broken, stats altered, gameplay routes changed.

However, now you can see the scenes from the menu without playing from the start or saving every now and then, it's really up to you.

Reactions: blacktoad

lukachandrika

Aug 2, 2020
Honestly if it bothers you, i would wait. Maybe even till the end of act 2, play that and wait for it to complete.

Blacktoad is someone who goes back as much as forwards. And lets be honest, it's a game in development. Things will always be added, broken, stats altered, gameplay routes changed.

However, now you can see the scenes from the menu without playing from the start or saving every now and then, it's really up to you.
ya i think waiting is better as i said i like this work and its unique nature but that restarting again will make me hate the game so as you said i will wait until act 2 maybe will be a good complete content .

• Red Heart
Reactions: blacktoad

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
For me, Unity is a coin toss. Some games run magically on my potato, others explode my PC by crashing and returning to the desktop :ROFLMAO:.
Let's experiment with this!

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
How can I continue the "hotel" quest cause I have no idea how to collect new ideas.

How to bring Boris to Gina? Can't interact with him anymore...

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
party with tanya and maya did not triggered for me help me please
I believe this is around when you get told Nicole isn't there and to come back tomorrow, buy a drink and it should trigger.

How can I continue the "hotel" quest cause I have no idea how to collect new ideas.

How to bring Boris to Gina? Can't interact with him anymore...
Have you clicked the quest for more info, it has more info at the bottom.

However the hotel one could be have you been to the diner and talked to Gabi in the top left corner.

Boris and Gina happen after so there are normally more things to do beforehand leading to this.

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I believe this is around when you get told Nicole isn't there and to come back tomorrow, buy a drink and it should trigger.

Have you clicked the quest for more info, it has more info at the bottom.

However the hotel one could be have you been to the diner and talked to Gabi in the top left corner.

Boris and Gina happen after so there are normally more things to do beforehand leading to this.
Thanks found out by looking in every place and eventually talked to Gabi in the diner. :D

Reactions: aj1

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
I am in the weed room with Missy and don't know how to leave. Everytime I try to leave it says

Rave: I should put this back on the shelf.

But even when I put back literally my entire inventory into the shelf, the same message appears and I cannot leave the room.
There seems to be a bug I think because the Duct Tape and Scissors are both in my inventory and in the shelf. I cannot move the scissors or tape onto the shelf, the UI won't let me.
Last save was 2 hours ago.. any solution?

HGLover

Sep 18, 2022
During Raven's story in Act 2, I picked up the weed bags earlier then I was supposed to I think. Because I can't get back into the room where they were after talking to Joe. Is this supposed to happen or did I do things out of order?

4.60 star(s) 135 Votes