• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
Mmm Not really. Dev's could supply two verisons for example (one for each route).

If it was me and I had chosen route A then id be satisfied with a suitable save to that point for that particular route or mc, and be happy to start over from a sensible point to Select Route B....

Dev's HAVE to think ahead for this sort of thing, otherwise your going to get nowhere writing sensible updates and development if this isnt catered for, no matter which field your writing for...

Anyway, this isnt about saves really, its just that there are not suitable catches in various points to cater for areas perhaps that have not triggered when they should.

Im sure a solution will come up :)
Agreed, there are work arounds with some element of for-sight needed.

Ive written games and its hard to keep people on-side so to speak if you have to keep making them start all over each time you make a significant change.

Some sort of fix or mode could be introduced, or certain save points provided with releases. Its down to the dev of course.

Cklin

Nov 2, 2021
It's bugged, at least it is for me. You're supposed to be able to use the camera, but I don't have that option. Started from an old save FYI.
Look at my walktrough on page 121. Download Raven.txt file. It is explained how to move past the bug.

Reactions: Gato21

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
People here have been great about helping others get past game bugs, but I've found that getting past a bug just sets you up for the next bug a few minutes later. I think that am going to hold off playing this further until the Raven portion of the game gets a thorough bugfix. Great game, but frustrating due to the bugs in the latest update.

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
The game ends when you see a screen that says thanks for playing you have reached the end of 1.1.

I wonder how many are using fresh saves and installs as i played with no issue. Blacktoad seems to have found a programmer i would say, so hopefully things become quicker and more seamless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if this was posted so here is what is in and the bit about development.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
The game ends when you see a screen that says thanks for playing you have reached the end of 1.1.

I wonder how many are using fresh saves and installs as i played with no issue. Blacktoad seems to have found a programmer i would say, so hopefully things become quicker and more seamless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know if this was posted so here is what is in and the bit about development.
I played for the first time and ran into a point with Raven where walking around leads me nowhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: blacktoad

₩on

Dec 26, 2019
Look at my walktrough on page 121. Download Raven.txt file. It is explained how to move past the bug.
Doesn't work exactly, the bong is bugged too. I can't even pick it up after placing the camera on the tripod. What worked for me was getting home, picking up films, and looking through the camera.

Cklin

Nov 2, 2021
Doesn't work exactly, the bong is bugged too. I can't even pick it up after placing the camera on the tripod. What worked for me was getting home, picking up films, and looking through the camera.
Well, every system is different. This never even happened in my gameplay. Did you use an old save? Cause I intentionally started from the beginning, knowing that there must be bugs ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Larsencm

May 26, 2017
I followed the walkthrough on the 121 page and I got stuck. I need to create two weed packages but I xan create only one. I don't have paper for another one.
I wonder if the game creator even plays through his updates before posting them.
Great game. If only he would di some qa after coding.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
I followed the walkthrough on the 121 page and I got stuck. I need to create two weed packages but I xan create only one. I don't have paper for another one.
I wonder if the game creator even plays through his updates before posting them.
Great game. If only he would di some qa after coding.
the paper is next to the bookcase where you pick the other itens

aj1

Aug 5, 2016
Yes, together with scissors and a tape. But there is only one roll of paper and there are two stashes of weed. I can create one bag of weed. There is no paper for the second one.
There's a paper roll leaning on the shelf.

Pressing Ctrl also highlights any interactive items, if anyone gets stuck in an area trying to find something.

Reactions: Cklin
4.60 star(s) 133 Votes