• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py The Necromancer Arises [v0.04] [Whiteleaf Studio]

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1680114985795.png

Overview:
The story follows a powerless protagonist who, one day, discovers a mysterious book in his front yard.
Little did he know, this book would awaken his latent hunter skills, turning him into a force to be reckoned with.
Living with his mother, sister, and a recently summoned zombie (thanks to his newfound abilities), he joins the prestigious Hunter's Academy.
There, he'll face thrilling challenges, make new friends and enemies, and experience love and romance like never before.
But it won't be easy, as he'll have to fight his way through dangerous gates that threaten the very fabric of reality.
Think of it like Solo Leveling, but with a twist of romance and a whole lot more excitement!​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-15
Release Date: 2024-02-11
Developer: Whiteleaf Studio - F95zone - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.04
Language: English
Other Game: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

screenshot0040.png screenshot0042.png screenshot0043.png screenshot0045.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
all your games are great I expect nothing less now. It seems to be an attempt at a more story driven game,nothing wrong with some mindless preggo fun but I am interested to see if this is gonna be something more. good luck

Blankrex

Jun 4, 2020
Story and description looks amazing and good artworks and just need more tags such as harem, if there is any NTR or not ( No NTR ever ^^ ), romance,etc. I hope there is alot of twists and fighting since it has superpowers tag ^^

And thanks for the game Whiteleaf Studio and I appreciate all the love and efforts you have been putting up into the game and I hope it doesnt get abandoned in midway and good luck with this game ^^

Last edited:

Whiteleaf Studio

Game Developer
Oct 20, 2019
Story and description looks amazing and good artworks and just need more tags such as harem, if there is any NTR or not, romance,etc. I hope there is alot of twists and fighting since it has superpowers tag ^^
None of all games will ever have NTR. We focus on impregnation and HAREM always and this game won't be exception.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
good lucky, i'll try playing the other two games to check your works first.
but seeing the previews it already looks good.

Last edited:
Reactions: Whiteleaf Studio

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
Ah yes, I was expecting something like that since "solo leveling" manwha started working well and the dude's catch phrase was "arise"

and I was like "I wonder if he says to same to his dick when he wants to plow a girl"
black short hair, a hunter class necromancer(which is the rank below "Monarch of shadows")...so many coincidences u.u

Reactions: Stan99nl
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes