3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
A prior warning would be nice to avoid downloading the game and trying it.
I meant it more of as fun fact then warning, but you are welcome. :D

I think swinging tag should be added, otherwise there gonna be lot more upset people here tomorrow.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
Most of the art looks decent enough. Looks like a lot of it is tracing over photography. But it is at least consistent and looks like it all belongs in the same world, it all matches the same aesthetic.

Except for this.

The_Naked_Pines_15_10_2023_20_50_36.png

I'd bet $20 this is Stable Diffusion or some other AI-generated 'work'. The background went from edited photos of real locations to splotches of color. The dude here has that airbrushed and high-gloss sheen that seems to permeate 95% of the material being vomited up by those using AI. If we could fully see the hands, I'd bet they would be mangled.

wowiewonk

Oct 12, 2019
Has anyone found the lime juice for the margarita? If not, I'm like 95% certain the lime juice isn't placed in the game, I spent 30 minutes going to every location trying to find it but I couldn't.

I dumped all of the Unity 2D assets and I found images of the margarita and the lime juice and they do exist in the files, I then used a Unity Runtime Editor and looked through the entire game for any interactions referencing a Lime Juice pickup interaction, but I couldn't find any unless I haven't visited a location. The only thing that I think was closest to the lime juice location was two unused interactions for cabinets for your cabin with Marcie that you can't open.

Another thing about the Unity 2D assets I found was what looked to be an Eve BJ scene which I'm assuming is the hot scene for the margarita quest, but I found no hot scenes for Marcie for it. I also found a couple of unused textures for a buttplug anal and sex toys scenes for Miss Watson, and also a bunch of mecha (yes mecha) textures from what I assume to be from a previous game they made

My best guess is that either the devs forgot to put the lime juice in, or there's a more expensive patreon version of this game that has those scenes.

Thank you for listening to my TED talk.

Wind_Heart

Mar 1, 2021
Hmm... there's really nothing here yet. So far you can watch a few people through the window and attempt to make drinks? Not much of a mystery. Also what is this a nudist camp for models?

icewanted

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2017
Has anyone found the lime juice for the margarita? If not, I'm like 95% certain the lime juice isn't placed in the game, I spent 30 minutes going to every location trying to find it but I couldn't.
You need to get winnie a business book and she will give you lime. (Find Susan working in the lounge, return when she out and click on the books until you find the right shelf)

Last edited:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
You need to get winnie a business book and she will give you lime. (Find Susan working in the lounge, return when she out and click on the books until you find the right shelf)
I did that but I keep getting "None of these look interesting".

phaser_0b

May 28, 2023
Got the magaritas, now need to make Long Island Ice Tea. How? Do you know when there's no new content?

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Most of the art looks decent enough. Looks like a lot of it is tracing over photography. But it is at least consistent and looks like it all belongs in the same world, it all matches the same aesthetic.

Except for this.

View attachment 3009265

I'd bet $20 this is Stable Diffusion or some other AI-generated 'work'. The background went from edited photos of real locations to splotches of color. The dude here has that airbrushed and high-gloss sheen that seems to permeate 95% of the material being vomited up by those using AI. If we could fully see the hands, I'd bet they would be mangled.
Not to mention dat dere gyno!

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I'm not sure why it has vaginal sex tag if its not with the MC. He's just a voyeur now and will probably get sloppy seconds in future releases.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote