3.30 star(s) 15 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
bg2.png

Overview:
You live in a large villa in the midst of many harem.
Through it, you will discover a lot of mysteries that revolve around you that you did not notice before.

NTR is avoidable from Ep. 3 and above
(Depending on your choices)

Important :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-04-25
Release Date: 2024-04-25
Developer: DX Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 5
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1 (25).png 1_23.png 3_44.png 4_8.png 2_3_19.png 2_7_8.png 2_9_13.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Lohengrin77

Dec 29, 2018

You live in a large villa in the midst of many harems.
Through it, you will discover a lot of mysteries that revolve around you that you did not notice before​
The description alone is pure poetry.
Never heard "many harems" before. Maybe the mystery is that besides your real harem full of virginal sisters and MILFs that gave birth after fucking once with a guy that was a real shithead with a tiny penis, there lurks another harem in the depths of the mansion, and it only exists to cuck MC with the only black man in the whole game world.

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
It's a Kinetic Novel. There are no choices. The NTR is your brother banging your mom (as shown in the last preview image). Unavoidable. Oh and don't bother trying to name your character. They all call you Dylan regardless.

It was like reading a children's book. Felt like it was written by a five year old. Translation isn't great, and what can be understood, felt like a child wrote it. Like, a real children's book. "Sally went to the beach. Sally found a seashell. It was a pretty seashell. Sally was happy." That's how this reads.

Oh and the MC doesn't have a penis. Like, literally doesn't have one. There a scene pretty early where he is looking at himself in the mirror, and he is a straight up ken doll. And when he goes swimming he wears a white thong. I guess if he was fit, sure, but he's not. His body shape is weird. Like fat fit, but the proportions are all off.

It just needs a lot of work. Translation, better writing overall, renders need work and the MC himself. Definitely not for me, but still, best of luck with your project.

Last edited:

Antiraz

Jul 15, 2022
Well, what can be said it is just the first chapter of story. More scene with mc will be nice making Mc bro useless. Now that the more secret will be out about the family.

• Angry
Reactions: Harem Trooper

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Based solely on this short Episode 1 release, unfortunately there is nothing that pique my interest at all about the story, writing and storytelling. The kinetic adult VN itself is okay, the Honey Select visuals are quite okay, there are musics, sound effects, and moan for the lewd scene. Some spelling mistakes, using wrong words and/or expressions, also awkward sentences hinted heavily the developer is not native English speaker and really need good writer, translator and proofreader.

Nevertheless, thank you for the share. All the best, Dx Games. Cheers.

Edited: Responding to follow-up posts, below.
I'm surprised you didn't enjoy the game, considering that I've seen you express interest in similar games that mix things up. At least, that's what I've noticed while randomly browsing through the comment sections of various games.
Regarding his comment, he mentioned that he has no interest whatsoever in the story, writing, and storytelling, which I can relate to. However, it's a bit peculiar since NTR plays a significant role in this game, and it's challenging to overlook that aspect. As I mentioned earlier, he doesn't seem to find it problematic.

Last edited:

Antiraz

Jul 15, 2022
Well, In this game my thoughts are that finding any secret of family is ntr because someone is already fucking someone. After finding every secret mc will revise some plans or whatever method to make every girl his harem. That is my opinion on this game or maybe the plot will be thicken more with many secret.

Antiraz

Jul 15, 2022
Based solely on this short Episode 1 release, unfortunately there is nothing that pique my interest at all about the story, writing and storytelling. The kinetic adult VN itself is okay, the Honey Select visuals are quite okay, there are musics, sound effects, and moan for the lewd scene. Some spelling mistakes, using wrong words and/or expressions, also awkward sentences hinted heavily the developer is not native English speaker and really need good writer, translator and proofreader.

Nevertheless, thank you for the share. All the best, Dx Games. Cheers.
Hmm i like the details of your spoiler.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, I did take a look at the patreon page of the dev, this is one of 3 games he is simultaneously developing, first release of the first one in February this year. The dev is either very abitious or just throws stuff at the wall to see what sticks. But one thing all three seem to have some things in commen, all are netorare games with incest. I doubt, that patreon will turn a blind eye in the long run with these contents.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
It's a Kinetic Novel. There are no choices. The NTR is your brother banging your mom (as shown in the last preview image). Unavoidable. Oh and don't bother trying to name your character. They all call you Dylan regardless.

It was like reading a children's book. Felt like it was written by a five year old. Translation isn't great, and what can be understood, felt like a child wrote it. Like, a real children's book. "Sally went to the beach. Sally found a seashell. It was a pretty seashell. Sally was happy." That's how this reads.

Oh and the MC doesn't have a penis. Like, literally doesn't have one. There a scene pretty early where he is looking at himself in the mirror, and he is a straight up ken doll. And when he goes swimming he wears a white thong. I guess if he was fit, sure, but he's not. His body shape is weird. Like fat fit, but the proportions are all off.

It just needs a lot of work. Translation, better writing overall, renders need work and the MC himself. Definitely not for me, but still, best of luck with your project.
From what you describe and Looking at the patreon account, this looks more like an attempt to attract more fanbase, the dev is "working" on 3 games at the same time, that says it all.

Anyways, good luck Dev.

3.30 star(s) 15 Votes