VN Others Completed The Mighty Spanklord vs The Vengeful Captain [Final] [OTK Productions]

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
1653747790464.png

Overview:
Spanklord is a naughty dwarf who corrupts ladies with his mental powers.
He has become the most wanted criminal for the Galactic League of Strict Ladies.
No one was able to catch him.
Only a heroine from another universe can.

Even though this game includes some soft male domination, this is a game focused in femdom spanking.
If you're not into it, you would probably don't like it.
Spankos who fantasized by being punished over the lap of a heroine, will definitely enjoy it.
Objectives is simple. Raise Energy, Mind Power and Criminality to face the Captain.
Every action has a chance of failure.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-28
Release Date: 2022-05-28
Developer: OTK Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Thanks for the share BaasB

1653747906016.png 1653747939362.png 1653747983526.png 1653748011829.png 1653748073080.png 1653748104764.png

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
This dev is probably a dwarf(small person), every single game he released the mc is a dwarf(small person).

(this game is hilarious)
dwarf-funny.gif

Last edited:

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Tyrano game maker engine again? I like the games, even gets more game story mechanics in than most, for a spanking game! But wish it was Renpy instead so you could control the speed without hacks. Those sloooowww screen swaps.

Reactions: LoganP

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
Tyrano game maker engine again? I like the games, even gets more game story mechanics in than most, for a spanking game! But wish it was Renpy instead so you could control the speed without hacks. Those sloooowww screen swaps.
Sorry to say it, but that will never happen. If I did the games in Renpy, it would take 5 times longer. Tyranobuilder is a great software to do a very fast programming, even its own limitations and some bugs. And about the transitions, well, I've never had complaints from patrons before. I know players have different rhythms, and as you, there are also players who like this pace, animations and transitions. I hope tyranobuilider had speed control, but that's out of my control. Anyway, thank you very much for playing my games.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Sorry to say it, but that will never happen. If I did the games in Renpy, it would take 5 times longer. Tyranobuilder is a great software to do a very fast programming, even its own limitations and some bugs. And about the transitions, well, I've never had complaints from patrons before. I know players have different rhythms, and as you, there are also players who like this pace, animations and transitions. I hope tyranobuilider had speed control, but that's out of my control. Anyway, thank you very much for playing my games.
Sorry to hear. Was hoping it was just that tyrano was what you were used to and possibly could switch. The fact they are patrons kind of explains why they haven't mentioned it, you're taking a census from a preselected pool. Doesn't mean there aren't potential patrons that might. But if they are happy and you're happy I understand.

The full animations are fine speed wise. But when you're going to be moving from room to room multiple times in a day, and with that repeated for many days, I don't need to see the running animation and the slow walk to the center of the screen every time. Yeah it's just a personal thing, but too much for me spread over the whole game that is based on stat buildup and repetition. And not that repetition itself is bad. The fact the encounters can change as you do the same thing as the game progress is part of the fun, so doing it again is fine. But those map movement animations don't.

But thanks for creating the games, it's an under serviced niche, and I'll spread the word about them when it comes up for others.
Cheers.

Reactions: CDW and SpankoMx