Flash Abandoned The Maze:D Traveller [v0.4] [Pink Zerda]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ipupkin2017

Jul 6, 2017
Wow, looks like very promising game!

0.1.2 is very short in term of content, but game looks already as very quality and solid one.
Good luck.

W65

May 31, 2018
Only reason I can think of that they'd be working in flash is that they're already familiar with it. They mention other games they've produced but I have no idea what those would've been. It's not like flash has a bunch of nice features aside maybe from portability.

It's interesting to see the "all the characters are consenting adult actors and all the animals are people in suits" disclaimer. Feels like the old "actually 700 years old" defense, which I vaguely recall not having worked in the USA once. My tired old brain might just be manufacturing details, though. I guess for the devs it's better to err on the side that might actually protect them even if it does reek a little of desperation. Of course, maybe it's not legal boilerplate and they actually are people in monster suits--don't want to stifle anybody's creativity.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
I cant go to the dungeon as i need supplies I cant buy, nor finde Avery… weird game. :(
You have some gold in chest in your house, more then enough to buy all required items (and even more). You can transfer it from there (button on the top). Theres also some craft components, healing items, another outfit for Alicia (with different stat bonuses), and (totally useless, since it is reserved for patrons, although you can sell it for 400 gold, or use it to restart game) «cheat» bell.

Last edited:
Reactions: dazzlesp31

joeblow7314

Jul 25, 2017
Only reason I can think of that they'd be working in flash is that they're already familiar with it. They mention other games they've produced but I have no idea what those would've been. It's not like flash has a bunch of nice features aside maybe from portability.

It's interesting to see the "all the characters are consenting adult actors and all the animals are people in suits" disclaimer. Feels like the old "actually 700 years old" defense, which I vaguely recall not having worked in the USA once. My tired old brain might just be manufacturing details, though. I guess for the devs it's better to err on the side that might actually protect them even if it does reek a little of desperation. Of course, maybe it's not legal boilerplate and they actually are people in monster suits--don't want to stifle anybody's creativity.

... I just got a pretty good chuckle out of the idea of this whole game - or any rpg (adult or otherwise) - actually being one big LARP session. Not unlike the scenes in Monty Python's Holy Grail where you see occasional indications the whole thing is being played out in modern day England, and then everybody gets arrested (presumably for all the wanton murder with medieval weaponry).

Reactions: Overlurker

dazzlesp31

Jan 6, 2018
The 0.2 public version can be found here.

The patreons version 0.3 is still missing.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote