• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

WantonWhimsy

Mar 25, 2017
Interesting start with some unique flavor, but I thought the introduction was a) too long b) too bloody.
It was difficult to care about these unknown characters for so many pages, and the wounds they sustained were beyond deadly. I'd at least suggest a blurb saying who's who at the very beginning, instead of the cold open.
I like the cold open, but it does feel like the story is dragging a bit by the time you wake up at the hospital. I'm assuming it becomes relevant at some point, similar to finding out the dealer they were meeting was found in a nearby ditch.

Sinndallas

SD
Donor
Aug 7, 2017
This is pretty good. I like the intro a lot, felt like I was watching the first episode of a police drama or something. Keep it up, I'd give you a dollar if you had a way for me to do so. @WhitePhantom

annam

Apr 13, 2017
The download took longer than the gameplay, nothing happens. Hopefully the next update will bring some of the good stuff.

BigBabs69

Mar 3, 2017
First time playing,game looks really good and has a lot of choices which i like in games.can't wait for the next update :extremelyhappy:

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Has anybody else gotten the pool side scenes from the OP preview? If so, how? Any info is appreciated.
Sorry about those, they aren't in the game yet, next update will have the first pool scene.

Will fix the name in locker room for the next update :)

Reactions: Safetydummy

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
From the looks of it there is going to be multiple routes to go in the game.

@WhitePhantom

Both of the names there in the locker room were pretty hard to see.

Nov 25, 2017
that was pretty good, discovered two unique paths which could intertwine. good luck on that though, might get complicated in the long run.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
That's just the point... in America, most seniors are 18 by at least the latter half of the school year. Also, there are enough available credits left over during the senior year (I graduated with 3 extra credits) that nobody would be held back for failing a gym class - which is just about impossible anyway.
shouldn't have skipped leg day I guess;)

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
on the technical site, you should investigate why the menu overlay for saving & loading lets the main menu shine through. looks like incorrect resizing (640x480 vs 800x600 or something like that)

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes