VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@TiffanyMonroe

Name change was done with this update last update it was still called the manifest. Il'll still call the game the manifest as I'll just edit the .exe files name and a few other file to change it back. From the look of it there might be some content but for me I might wait for the next update.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
@TiffanyMonroe

Name change was done with this update last update it was still called the manifest. Il'll still call the game the manifest as I'll just edit the .exe files name and a few other file to change it back. From the look of it there might be some content but for me I might wait for the next update.
I remember this game had one of the best loli characters on the site but she kept getting backburner'd and then he updated the wife and really forgot about her. lol Sad to see him having problems.

Reactions: proximus

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
I remember this game had one of the best loli characters on the site but she kept getting backburner'd and then he updated the wife and really forgot about her. lol Sad to see him having problems.
Out of curiosity, which character was that? (I was really trying to avoid having any characters fitting that description ^^)

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Well I think its fair to say.. I DONT KNOW WTF is going on.. Its been.. quite a time since I played this... Who is tanya.. who are these girls??

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Don't get me wrong I like game, the story, the renders, everything is great.
But let's look at financially successful games. One of the best examples I can think of is GGGB.
Eva pumps out a preview, an alpha, a beta and a final as consistently as the tide comes in and goes out.
You can take her release schedule to the bank and borrow against it.
Last I looked she was making somewhere along the lines of 7k dollars a month.

I am not knocking the Dev of this game. We all have lives to lead. But jumping on me for making an observation does nothing to help him either. I am not an early adopter, I never have been. But I put my money where my mouth is when I see a game is up and running. This game isn't at that stage yet.
What game is GGGB?
And how do you know how much money does dev. make?

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Great now you want to discriminate against them too? I'm not snitching so you can change her model. I'm not falling for that. lol
I'm not changing any models :D had enough of a nightmare with the wife redoing scenes, and I'm satisfied Penelope and Hannah aren't lolis, they're just petite.

I was just wondering who it was you thought had been forgotten

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my crunched version. (This is my first try at it so go easy on me, i tried to follow @bossapplesauce )

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make this smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no complaining.

Shadows Over Manston [v0.160] [White Phantom Games] - Original Size: 759.20 MB

Download Win (313.4MB):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nelythia

Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Btw again this is one of my absolute favorite games, I was wondering if you will get back to more regular & bigger updates in the near future?

WhitePhantom

Donor
Game Developer
Feb 21, 2018
Btw again this is one of my absolute favorite games, I was wondering if you will get back to more regular & bigger updates in the near future?
Yes there should not be regular and more frequent updates. As I'm at University, December I was all over the place travelling to and from family for Christmas, January I had some really important exams and essays due, and February I ended up in hospital and was really sick, which all made working on this really hard tbh.

I'm better now and already working on v.0165 which will complete two more routes for v.016 and should be out sometime next week and then onto v.017

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Shadows over Manston v.016.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes