VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Manifest: Shadows Over Manston [v2.2] [White Phantom Games]

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
How about you upgrade a bit?? Recruit Penelope to help you with Hannah. While you're learning about Hannah's warm orifices, Penelope will stand guard but.... she will overhear, go inside the room, lock the door and then join in!!!!
Penelope and Hannah for the win!
Personally, I'd like a Penelope + Hannah route and another route with "that house full of girls". Harem time!
I've said it before (thread search :) ) but I'll repeat it here. There is NO. WAY. I. WILL. HAVE. HANNAH. SULLIED. Unless it's with her fist up my wife's vagina. Or other scenarios I've not thought of, but I'm sure Mr. Developer-san will think of :D

Razbros

Oct 12, 2018
Wow, thank you for this game. The story is incredible, it's nice to play a game that doesn't distract me by incredibly broken interest. Or being shallow and an obvious fap game, thank you for making me care about and be intrigued by the characters

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

I've got an update from the company claiming my game, it was a mistaken claim due to the fact they protect a movie called "The Manifest" and the automated internet search tools they use identified my links and subsequently claimed them.
They've apologised, and they should be re-instated shortly.
However, whilst they can manually fix it, I suspect this will develop into a re-occurring trend especially as their software has claimed previous updates I removed from public download and had as cloud backups, so they can search quite deep within mega clearly.
Therefore I think the best course of action is to rename the game, bit of a pain but will save me sending off copyright claim dismissals every upload.
I had a second name planned originally based on the fictional world I've created, and so subsequently the game will be called "Shadows over Manston".
I will release a very short update in the next coming days editing the menu image and in game wording ONLY.
DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS IF YOU HAVE PLAYED THE GAME BEFORE, THERE WILL BE NO NEW CONTENT - You will be able to seamlessly go from The Manifest v.0156 to the next real update, this is just so I can have an active link available for any new Patreons who had not already downloaded the previous update.
Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
Hope you are all having a good Christmas holidays :)
WhitePhantom

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
ShadowsoverManstonBanner.png

White Phantom said:
Hey,

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year all!

to replace the claimed one for Windows with the renaming.

THERE IS NO NEW CONTENT, this is a re-upload.

It's just a re-upload with a copy of dialogue fixes and a new cover image, the next update is coming early Jan.

Thanks again for all the support!

White Phantom

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Considering I am enjoying it, and this is still ongoing, hopefully the "full version" is a long time off.
agree..hopefully this is a LONG effin game that takes FOREVER DAMMIT!!!..we need something that keeps going :p and as this is one of my top 5 always..its a fine one to chose for endless content :D

Reactions: Mt PewPew

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
agree..hopefully this is a LONG effin game that takes FOREVER DAMMIT!!!..we need something that keeps going :p and as this is one of my top 5 always..its a fine one to chose for endless content :D
This needs to be like the Energizer bunny!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hey,

Happy New Year everybody.

So regarding the next update, it's going to be end of the month. I was hoping to get it finished before my exams start but I'm about 20 renders short still, and I've got exams now until the last week of Jan and I really have to focus on them, as soon as they're done I'll finish of those renders in 2-3 days and have the update out, the scripts done, so they'll definitely be a big January update (several hundred renders) but sorry it's not sooner.

Behind the scenes, I've learnt a bit more about writing stories and plotted the whole thing out now, rather than making up the story one update to the next, so there should be more of a flow.

Thanks again for all the support,

Munkey

Donor
May 30, 2017
@UncleVT
Any plan to update the name of the thread to the new game title? Or are we waiting for the next release to do that?
I posted the somewhat updated banner image that could be used,

Reactions: UncleVT

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
in my heart it will always be "The Manifest" hehehhee...although i'll consider calling it by its new moniker if next update i get to boink Penelope ;)

Reactions: wrathofthedragon

Robert E Lee

Jan 6, 2019
hello everyone. Was hoping someone could explain to me why this game will not allow me to progress beyond naming my character. Lancaster Boarding House and Secrets do the same thing. All the games start up fine. I am running on an android tablet with android 6.0. Thanks.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
hello everyone. Was hoping someone could explain to me why this game will not allow me to progress beyond naming my character. Lancaster Boarding House and Secrets do the same thing. All the games start up fine. I am running on an android tablet with android 6.0. Thanks.
lately there were some posts in game threads, reporting problems of dysfunctional <enter> keys, mainly when inputting character names.
the latest ren'py versions seem to have problems with certain virtual keyboards. although stated in the changelog as problem solved, the issue appears still present.
if you have trouble, to finalize your inputs, try another virtual keyboard. i was told should work.
the port of the next version will have a workaround (if i'm back from hospital at this point).

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Thought I was going crazy was sure this was called The Manifest trying to search it too thought it was dead or something good thing I'm wrong can't wait for the next update hoping for Penelope and daughter ofc :devilish::devilish::devilish:

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
wow what a game! kind of reminds me of depraved awakening with the branching and dark storyline. love it!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
I have some problems with the design ideas behind this game. The walkthrough actually highlights a lot of them. It is almost impossible to stay on ONE path. You are going to be walking several at a time.

My guess about the ending of this game will be something like:
Choose a girl or Choose Jessica (because she'll probably wake up).

This is clearly not a game with a harem route, because there are no girls who are looking to share you with anyone. Except Mercedes maybe.

Let's also not forget that our hero is a douchebag, lets look at his many faults:
Cheated on Jessica, left her for Amy.
Cheated on Amy with her sister, probably is cause of her pregnancy
Cheated on Amy, was going to divorce her for Jessica.
Was(is) a dirty cop.

Paths he can take so far:
Hit on/peep at his Step Daughter
Offer to share her in a 3 way with a Cafe Waitress
Ask a teacher for a blowjob for her bad driving.
Hit on at least 2 students at the moment (Hannah and Mercedes)
Have sex with Mercedes.
Make out with Hannah, while she's naked in the shower.
Sleep with a different Teacher, Mrs Miller
Peep on your new partner and her trainee (girlfriend/sub?)
Peep on Miller's daughter getting sexually assaulted
Hit on at least 4 other women (I might have missed one).

And try to get your wife pregnant while doing all this.

During all this, a massive plot is going on that's overshadowed by all the really creepy asshole our MC is, and his total lack of remorse about anything except Jessica.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I have some problems with the design ideas behind this game. The walkthrough actually highlights a lot of them. It is almost impossible to stay on ONE path. You are going to be walking several at a time.

My guess about the ending of this game will be something like:
Choose a girl or Choose Jessica (because she'll probably wake up).

This is clearly not a game with a harem route, because there are no girls who are looking to share you with anyone. Except Mercedes maybe.

Let's also not forget that our hero is a douchebag, lets look at his many faults:
Cheated on Jessica, left her for Amy.
Cheated on Amy with her sister, probably is cause of her pregnancy
Cheated on Amy, was going to divorce her for Jessica.
Was(is) a dirty cop.

Paths he can take so far:
Hit on/peep at his Step Daughter
Offer to share her in a 3 way with a Cafe Waitress
Ask a teacher for a blowjob for her bad driving.
Hit on at least 2 students at the moment (Hannah and Mercedes)
Have sex with Mercedes.
Make out with Hannah, while she's naked in the shower.
Sleep with a different Teacher, Mrs Miller
Peep on your new partner and her trainee (girlfriend/sub?)
Peep on Miller's daughter getting sexually assaulted
Hit on at least 4 other women (I might have missed one).

And try to get your wife pregnant while doing all this.

During all this, a massive plot is going on that's overshadowed by all the really creepy asshole our MC is, and his total lack of remorse about anything except Jessica.
The funny thing is that the MC wasn't always such an asshole from the beginning of the game. Most of the MC's douchebaggery was added later when Whitephantom went back and revamped some of the older chapters.

4.20 star(s) 37 Votes