VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Magister's Tale [Ch. 1 EC] [Passion Grove]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes
D

Deleted member 276331

Game with easy plotline .
As to me ... Plotlines -> Better Rendering -> + Lightning of Character = Dreams of Disire)

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
Game with easy plotline .
As to me ... Plotlines -> Better Rendering -> + Lightning of Character = Dreams of Disire)
Yeah 9/10 games are for fapping only with plotlines that make a thesaurus seem like Christmas came early.
I tend to just skip through text or even pull images for viewing later :winkytongue:

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
so you will rather go 40 updates with no sex to make it interesting....... man sometimes i wonder how the brain works in some people :oops:
I think he's trying to say that the plotline is not to his liking and more focused on the sexual content.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I think he's trying to say that the plotline is not to his liking and more focused on the sexual content.
he did say that it was rather quick and easy to fuck step mom, that for me is pretty stupid because it depends on many factors and it atleast did have some factors that can make a woman weak in that kind of moment, she was drunk, she was lonely and remembering his husband since the mc looks almost exactly and if you actually read the game she calls the name of his father...... now some guy comes here and says it was easy and quick..... it makes me kind of shocked at the mind of some people. Making a statement like that basing it in your own beliefs only is the most dumb i have ever read... after all this is not a fetish where we can agree or disagree, is something that the developer have writed and seems wrong to me to say that. ;)

(also keep in mind that "fucking her " is optional, you can still ignore it and sleep, no one forces you to fuck her "quick" and "easy" lol)

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
he did say that it was rather quick and easy to fuck step mom, that for me is pretty stupid because it depends on many factors and it atleast did have some factors that can make a woman weak in that kind of moment, she was drunk, she was lonely and remembering his husband since the mc looks almost exactly and if you actually read the game she calls the name of his father...... now some guy comes here and says it was easy and quick..... it makes me kind of shocked at the mind of some people. Making a statement like that basing it in your own beliefs only is the most dumb i have ever read... after all this is not a fetish where we can agree or disagree, is something that the developer have writed and seems wrong to me to say that. ;)
I don't think a difference of opinion is stupid. We all have our likes and dislikes. He most likely prefers Plotlines with a slower progression that builds up to steamy encounters.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I don't think a difference of opinion is stupid. We all have our likes and dislikes. He most likely prefers Plotlines with a slower progression that builds up to steamy encounters.
is stupid because is optional and because there are many reasons why her fucks his step-son

GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
is stupid because is optional and because there are many reasons why her fucks his step-son
It being optional doesn't really negate the fact that you can still bang the mother early in the game. Where there are those games that have you build up to encounters...
like I said its a matter of opinion.

Reactions: Ying Ko and Hyped

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
This looks like it will be a lot of fun! I only see a few minor text boo-boo's, no big deal!
Renders look very good and the story has the potential to be quite entertaining! I hope
you will be able to keep at this and continue the quality which you have shown so far!
Many thanks and keep up the good work.

Reactions: RowanPG

RowanPG

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2018
This looks like it will be a lot of fun! I only see a few minor text boo-boo's, no big deal!
Renders look very good and the story has the potential to be quite entertaining! I hope
you will be able to keep at this and continue the quality which you have shown so far!
Many thanks and keep up the good work.
Thanks for playing it, and I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Quality is extremely important to me, and it's not perfect but I hope to keep getting better and better with my renders so that I can make the highest quality visual novel I can.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
U

User_920791

I really enjoyed the game, but I must warn that during the sex scene the screen flashes in a few moments. This can trigger seizures in some people. The game should have a warning at the beginning regarding this or provide an option to play without this visual effect.

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
The hand of the king is truly miraculous, for it can sire (illegitimate) children. Guessing this would be similar how that one Egyptian deity created the world by jacking off...?
I believe he's just using the Game of Thrones term for grand vizier/prime minister/secretary of the interior.

May 5, 2017
Well not much lengthy lines to actual sex gud has potential if devs don't add NTR things even to slightest i see gud rendered and overall game gets requests for NTR wtf why would good erotic games have all those some people are too sick to love peaceful games and devs makes what they majority wants and wallaaaa we get a nice game with NTR scenes as bonus lol,games like milf city by incestor and others like deviant desires although incest but are nice to play ....... similar type of games with non incest will not be bad i support those type of game :teary:
Lets see this harem game will have any npc or any female who will in touch with mc gets cuckked or not:eazyHype:

Dragonflight

Dec 10, 2017
Not bad at all. A little clean for the late middle ages but I guess it'll get dirty in different ways *smirk*.
I do wonder if training instead of tutoring will have advantages but we'll have to see when it continues. I'd argue that our gaelic warrior could have pieced together that the knights without armor were about to show some very non knightly behavior. I mean it's nice to have npcs that are either very dumb or somewhat smart but maybe that's just me.
The anal tag doesn't fit but then again, maybe it will in future along with the harem tag.
Anyhow, good luck it's a good start!

Phatez

Dec 2, 2017
ok..MC is referred to as MC...maybe change that to Buddy..pal..friend..i'm not your buddy friend..i'm not your friend pal..i'm not your pal buddy....sorry..i got lost there for a second :p
Im not your buddy guy... im not your guy friend... im not your friend buddy...

Reactions: ThunderRob
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes