VN - Others - The Lustful Champion [v1.1.5] [Wetcat Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

lolteambleach1

There is so much to unpack with this game that I really don't know where to start:

1. The size: For a game that is 4GB it really doesn't show, you can finish it in less than 20 min, 5 minutes tops if you just skip the dialogue.

2. The game engine: Why isn't it in renpy? The game is basically a kinetic novel, so why is it made in a slow, buggy, unoptimized game engine? You could make this game in powerpoint if you really wanted to and it would probably work better. Did I mention ITS... SO... FUCKING... SLOW... Already? playing this game makes you feel you are watching a video at 0.5 speed,

3. The story: Its as basic as it can be "You were isekaid to another world, and you have to fuck people to free them from the mind controlling villain", there is really nothing more to it which leads me to the...

4. The sex scenes: All of them are basically "Go to the next character, some rude dialogue, maybe a minigame, then a blowjob and fucking them" (thats IF there is even a fucking scene, with Ignis you just make him suck your dick and thats it).

5. The gameplay: Like I said, its basically a really short kinetic novel, so WHY are we forced to choose which character we want to fuck next and lose the opportunity to fuck the other? 8 characters and you basically have to play the game AGAIN just to fuck the other 4? Not to mention THE GAME ONLY HAS 8 SAVE SPACES, WHY???? You can't even fit all the sex scenes in those! (10 total).

6. The graphics: Literally just daz 3 models you have seen a thousand times, but with a ugly grainy effect on top.

TL;DL: Just skip it, it really isn't worth your time, the only good point is that some dialogue was kinda funny but everything else is just shit.