1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I for one dont care if the mc starts weak as long as it dont stay like that for a long time

Caus in most novels i been reading alot of mc start out weak as well but get pretty op pretty quick

So ill give this a shot and wait a few updates to see if its gonna be worthwhile

So far its still pretty mediocre :unsure:

SmallAngel~

Aug 9, 2023
I for one dont care if the mc starts weak as long as it dont stay like that for a long time

Caus in most novels i been reading alot of mc start out weak as well but get pretty op pretty quick

So ill give this a shot and wait a few updates to see if its gonna be worthwhile

So far its still pretty mediocre :unsure:
What's bad ? Can you elaborate ? thank :)

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLustDemon-0.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: SmallAngel~

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
the protagonist won't stay weak for long

Maybe it's not suitable for some players, but I like games where the protagonist starts out weak and then gets more and more powerful, I really liked some Pinktea games back then with a similar idea, so yes for now the MC is not the strongest (sad face)
It all depends how long the MC weakness will be drawn-out in the story. Many stories like that make their MC's a total immature idiot, that is treated constantly like a doormat. I agree that some like it, but many don't. But it's still too soon to tell right now, being a new title.

suckassonline

Jun 1, 2020
i havent played yet and i im about to dl it rn but i noticed no animated tag, will it be animated later or no plans to animate it?

Morho

May 16, 2023
the protagonist won't stay weak for long

Maybe it's not suitable for some players, but I like games where the protagonist starts out weak and then gets more and more powerful, I really liked some Pinktea games back then with a similar idea, so yes for now the MC is not the strongest (sad face)
yep..that is nice and all and probably nothing bad about going to hero from zero...but that second prt of question is main point of problem... (as he is dumb weakling is ntr, sharing,swinging, prostituting atc planned? )

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what but fighting Emy or Naiku, whatever her name is, I keep getting my ass kicked. I can maybe get her down to like 1/4 of her health and she just starts using a spell that does damage and heals her. Is there a trick to this?

Reactions: Ive-11

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
i see another bullshit turn base combat, :Kappa:i get it the mc start as weak but do really need that weak until whats it call? need to at least more than 5m to take down first bitch? :FacePalm:or im just as dumb when facing a turn base game? but nah it just the dev make u need to play more than 5m to finish the combat, i thought
btw not also that first release will always be have a bug, the bug is u some times the save file bug when u save at the start of the fight scene(either ur hp is low or opponent). second at the combat(fight) scene if u click the "Skill" buttom then after that where ever u click its gonna make the game close by it self(force close)

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
I don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what but fighting Emy or Naiku, whatever her name is, I keep getting my ass kicked. I can maybe get her down to like 1/4 of her health and she just starts using a spell that does damage and heals her. Is there a trick to this?

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
anyone has a bug during the first combat where you have no Special Skills and when you click it the game crashes. literally can't progress without the special skills too

FIXED: changed Renderer to ANGLE2 via Shift+G

Last edited:

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
this is really short so there's not much to address right now. the story plays out heavily inspired by anime themes.

SmallAngel~

Continue your story, don't let the negative comments stop you. Your game is just starting so there isn't much criticism of story to be had.

The first rating you received, I find it really stupid to leave such a harsh rating on a first release that is so short too.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote