1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

SmallAngel~

Aug 9, 2023
this is really short so there's not much to address right now. the story plays out heavily inspired by anime themes.

SmallAngel~
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Continue your story, don't let the negative comments stop you. Your game is just starting so there isn't much criticism of story to be had.

The first rating you received, I find it really stupid to leave such a harsh rating on a first release that is so short too.
Wow, this is like the first positive and constructive feedback...

I'll see if I continue, it takes a lot of time and energy to create a game and the comments are really cold (but true ?) and hurtful, I thought I'd start again with a simple little game to gain experience before starting on a big story like TLD.

Now i dont know anymore sigh...

But thank you, it means a lot to me !

Last edited:

anon280

Nov 11, 2017

I'll see if I continue, it takes a lot of time and energy to create a game and the comments are really cold (but true ?) and hurtful, I thought I'd start again with a simple little game to gain experience before starting on a big story like TLD.

it's not a bad idea to work on a story you anticipate to be smaller.
you can also, or in tandem with working on something lighter, give yourself sometime to process the harsh criticism, as you are affected by it to a point it demotivates you, and determine what is useful to you going forward and by then you may have the vigour once again to develop TLD
you'll need to be able to separate what are people's preference vs relevant criticism to your VN

dw, your game is not anywhere as bad as some are making it out to be :)
what's important is you keep improving n dont give up

Reactions: SmallAngel~

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018

I'd love to give you positive or constructive feedback but I literally can't if the game is unplayable. Every time I try fighting Emy
is what the fight looks like after 3 rounds. How can I beat her if every turn she uses an ability that deals more damage than I can do per hit and heals her for a good portion of what damage I can deal?

Oopsies

Sep 20, 2019
I'd love to give you positive or constructive feedback but I literally can't if the game is unplayable. Every time I try fighting Emy
is what the fight looks like after 3 rounds. How can I beat her if every turn she uses an ability that deals more damage than I can do per hit and heals her for a good portion of what damage I can deal?
There's a good way to cheese the fight. Simply save before doing any actions, die, reload, repeat. Both health bars should be where they were when you died, but you still get a turn to deal damage. I beat the fight with negative hp lol. But yeah, the fight needs to be fixed.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote