Ren'Py - The Lust City [S2 v0.42] [Candylight Studio]

1. 5.00 star(s)

xXxXxECKZxXxXx

I recently played The Lust City and was thoroughly impressed by the immersive storytelling and captivating characters. The artwork was stunning and really brought the world to life. The characters are top-notch and added an extra layer of emotion to the scenes. Overall, The Lust City is a must-play for fans of the genre and I highly recommend it to anyone looking for an engaging and well-crafted visual novel experience.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

tonny

Yeah... I wanna give this one 5 stars! Not just cause of the extremely well made animations, the right angels, the right rhythm and the amount of them...
    And It shows clearly.. There has been put a lot of hard work into this! and the many paths you can take, makes me/YOU wanna try It again right after you finish, to see whats else In there :) First time playint it! :p
  3. 5.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

The subject matter is well chosen and can be easily expanded later .
    The author's animation is simple but clearly feels highly skilled .
    If the author does not give up halfway, it will be worth looking forward to in the next year or two .
    As a tip, women who have survived in the wilderness for a long time could use a little more muscle or body fat .
  4. 5.00 star(s)

incog44

Great start to a promising Kinetic Novel. Looking forward to what this game has in store. It's very well written and that's what I look for in a quality VN. Thanks for sharing and you might find me Patreoning in the future. Good luck!
  5. 4.00 star(s)

oh45

[Reviewed TLC_FHD-Demo]
    This demo is a kinetic novel, as there are no choices beyond the name of the protagonist and how/whether two of the women are related to him. As the game is labeled as VN, I presume that there are choices planned for subsequent releases. There are no sound effects or music in the demo, either.

The graphics are quite good, even though I was using the "full HD" version and not the 4K one. There's one lewd scene -- no choices -- which included some animations, which again look good. The women are extra curvy with heavy top sides. And, sorry to say, the protagonist has overly large equipment, too.

There are some awkward (at least to me) phrasing and at times some confusion in parts of the game text. For example, the adventuring team is described as being tight-knit and formed over years, yet it also says that there's a tenderfoot recent addition. Also, the initial narrator and protagonist exchanges felt forced. Happily, the writer understands the difference between "its" and "it's", "your" and "you're", and the like.

I'd suggest using a reduced font/point size instead of "*whispering*" or "*quietly*". In the morning after, the protagonist is fully clothed but the story line implies they fell asleep completely naked. Not sure I understand the use of metal chains in what appears to be a primitive village, but that might well be cleared up in future updates. I'd also suggest having the discord, patreon, etc. logos be links to your studio pages in the closing screen.

I'm rating this with 4 stars (good) as what little there is here in the demo is of solid quality. I'm looking forward to the next updates, hoping to see an interesting story presented.