VN Ren'Py The Lust Affair

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Are you interested in this game?

• I'm hooked, sign me up!

Votes: 50 40.7%
  • 1950s noir with a twist? I'll give it a try.

Votes: 53 43.1%
  • I'll have to learn more first.

Votes: 13 10.6%
  • Doesn't grab my interest right now.

Votes: 7 5.7%

• Total voters

Help Wanted Games

Jul 12, 2023
Draft_16.png

Greetings fellow perverts!

We are Help Wanted Games and we are proud to present you our upcoming Ren'Py game:
THE LUST AFFAIR
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Story.png
logo-v2-no-bg.png 1953, Bocker City. Picture an alternate reality where history took a different turn – where a victory over fascism never happened and Nazi deadly virus destroyed more than a half of world's male population. In this backdrop, you'll step into the shoes of the legendary American detective - Richard Ward.

You will discover a world full of lust, where deceit and conspiracies are at the very core of society. A place where people are locked in a relentless struggle, and your choices ripple through a precarious balance of power and intrigue. Will you answer the call, detective?
Gameplay and mechanics.png
The Lust Affair is an adult game, in the genre of detective visual novel, where you will find a deep narrative full of conspiracies and intrigues, charismatic characters, interesting humor and, of course, what we are all here for, SEX!

5_01.png
Flirting and romance will be combined with exciting game mechanics: investigations, AI-based interrogations, evidence gathering, puzzle solving and many other game mechanics and minigames. Players will be given free rein, a choice of different dialog options which will affect the story and, therefore, the ending.

The player's choices affect not only the ending of the game, but also the environment, the characters you will encounter and your relationships with them. The game will take place in the depressing, gloomy atmosphere of the 1950s enveloped by the haunting melodies of our Original Soundtrack. Be ready for some unexpected plot twists and a lot of humour!

Available languages in the game: English, Russian (to be confirmed), Chinese (to be confirmed)

Planned Tags:
3dcg, adventure, detective, noir, animated, humor, point & click, puzzle, combat, qte, big tits, big ass, creampie, graphic violence, groping, group sex, handjob, oral sex, lesbian, male protagonist, masturbation, milf, romance, spanking, stripping, teasing, vaginal sex, virgin, male domination, female domination, romance, footjob, titfuck, interracial, anal sex.

Characters.png
and many, many others...

Our plans.png
The Lust Affair is in development. However, at the moment our team is working very hard to deliver the first episode this autumn. We’ve done a lot of work over the past year and today we can confidently say that we are moving in the right direction towards the release of the first episode!

We plan to release the game in 12 episodes (3 episodes in each chapter of the game), and all the episodes will be free for our supporters from Patreon and F95Zone. Patrons will receive each update early and will be able to vote on the game. They are also welcome to participate in contests and even to take part in the development of the game themselves!

We invite you to join our , subscribe to our and follow our social media pages to always stay up to date with the latest information about The Lust Affair.

About Us.png
We are a step away from becoming global video game development studio established in 2022. Headquartered in Nowhere with mostly comfortable and moderately equipped offices in our residences in the best godforsaken places all over Eurasia. We are presumably talented soon-to-be professionals, driven by pure passion and rage. Our small team is like family, as we believe that there is nothing stronger than family.

Our dream is to make a world class video games and create interesting stories so that at the end of the day we can be unironically proud of ourselves. Today, after many months of developing our game, we finally decided to share some information with you, friends!

team_banner.png

Social Media.png
Patreon:
Discord:
Twitter:
Instagram:
Artbook: https://f95zone.to/threads/artbook-the-lust-affair.172940/

Please feel free to share with us your opinions, feedback and wishes, because it is your opinion that will help us make the game even better!

Once again, the first episode is this autumn. Subscribe to our social media and so you don't miss a thing!

Get ready for the first episode and enjoy the screenshots below!

Last edited:

Help Wanted Games

Jul 12, 2023
Seems like this game will draws you into a chilling alternate reality, interesting blending historical 'what-ifs' with the intrigue of a detective noir. I am highly love narratives rich and layered like this. Waiting for it.
Thanks, we've been working hard over the past year and we hope we'll be able to bring you joy with our first episode soon. Stay tuned!

Finito

Aug 26, 2023
Noir Sage.

Hey everyone, our team wanted to share some fun art we created inspired by our favorite visual novels.
Thought it would be cool to showcase a few pieces capturing the vibe and characters from these awesome games we're fans of.
Let us know which visual novel you recognize! And if you have any other chill games you think we'd be into, totally recommend them our way.

Sage_noir_1_v2.png

Last edited:
Sep 2, 2020
All the best dev, this could be the next big thing on F95 especially when we get so much of the same settings and writing styles.

Just don't end up like YunoGasai

Reactions: Finito

Noonwraith

Oct 24, 2022
Are you joking? Where is that option in the poll? You don't even have anything to show, it's an 'upcoming game' and you're already begging people to give you money?

You got the AVN grift backwards: first you release a superb version 0.01 that has like 30 minutes of playtime to hook people in, then you set up a Patreon with the promise of continuing development and giving more regular updates, then you proceed to drag your feet putting in minimal effort and drip feeding new updates to your paypigs while you rake in the dough. Works for Wildeer (and DPC to a lesser extent), take notes from them dammit! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Finito

Finito

Aug 26, 2023
Are you joking? Where is that option in the poll? You don't even have anything to show, it's an 'upcoming game' and you're already begging people to give you money?

You got the AVN grift backwards: first you release a superb version 0.01 that has like 30 minutes of playtime to hook people in, then you set up a Patreon with the promise of continuing development and giving more regular updates, then you proceed to drag your feet putting in minimal effort and drip feeding new updates to your paypigs while you rake in the dough. Works for Wildeer (and DPC to a lesser extent), take notes from them dammit! :ROFLMAO:
Pikachu.png

Last edited:

Finito

Aug 26, 2023
Greetings, fellow mystery aficionados. What do you think about imagining Isabella as a femme fatale in classic noir style? I've conjured up this sultry poster of her - secrets and spoilers are hidden within, so open carefully if you dare.

If this dark, dramatic aesthetic appeals to you, let me know in the comments which character you'd like to see next. I'll do my best to recreate your favorite with a noir twist. And don't forget to check out our Artbook, where we're uploading similar posters for our upcoming visual novel The Lust Affair. Also, just above you can find Sage done in the same style, enjoy!

The shadows beckon - say the word if you crave another! We can explore Bocker's seedy underbelly together, one evocative poster at a time. Just name your desire - I'm here to deliver. What lurks in the smoky hues of your imagination? Let's find out.

Isabella.png

Finito

Aug 26, 2023
Greetings, mystery mavens! Today I have the pleasure of unveiling a sultry noir-style poster featuring Linda from Milfy City visual novel. With her half-shadowed allure, Linda fits right into the dramatic neo-noir aesthetic I've crafted in previous posters.

Speaking of, if you enjoyed this glimpse of Linda, be sure to check out the other characters I've depicted in this dark, evocative style - like the smoldering Sage and the femme fatale Isabella.

As always, I welcome your feedback! If these moody monochrome posters strike your fancy, let me know which characters you'd like to see next. The shadows beckon endless possibilities - with your suggestions, we can explore the subtle thrills of noir together one striking poster at a time. Just name your desire and I'll do my best to deliver.

So tell me, who else lurks in the hazy highlights and lowlights of your imagination, waiting to be brought into the neon and noir glow? Let's find out!

Linda ver2.png Linda ver1.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote