4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Rickarus

Nov 24, 2019
well its still true if people dont like it then dont play it and move on also not smartass comment cos its true like people on here are not kids we need just tell them if you dont like then dont play and move on
The dev literally asked for honest feedback in the OP of the thread. Do you believe that only honest POSITIVE feedback should be given? I'm generally a fan of the dev's work (although I tend to agree that starting another project while having three unfinished projects that are lucky to get 2 minutes worth of content every three months already isn't exactly a good look), but I also don't think that if a dev asks for honest feedback, that people should be expected to just "not play it and move on" or "just move on if they don't like it". They arrived at the thread that asked for their feedback, so they gave their feedback.

So you getting on everyone's ass for giving feedback after being asked for it isn't really constructive either. It's one thing if someone comes in and their only feedback is that they don't like futa/trans full stop. Then just tell them to blacklist the tag so they stop seeing it.

But if someone is giving feedback that is actually relevant to this game or this dev, like pointing out that starting a bunch of games and not finishing any isn't a good look, or reusing the same models over and over, or using a young male/shota protagonist every time, or just being not a fan of having the son be adopted rather than blood related (despite only being on subscribestar rather than patreon), and other similar pieces of feedback, there's no reason to for that feedback to be greeted with hostility.

4timesaday

Dec 11, 2020
Guy have been teasing FoM for like 2 years, you could've made a whole ass game in that time.
As a futa mommy slave I'm not even gonna bother downloading.
This genre has been steady on the rise and we
f***** been eating good.

looneyxl

Jun 16, 2018
As usual, the quality of the scenes for people that enjoy this stuff...really top tier. The writing can definitely be improved (translation issues, perhaps).
That being said... I share concerns of the creator juggling too many projects. It may be helpful if they commented on this or shared their vision. Why are there so many games and what is the plan in regard to them (completing them... how they differ/relate to each other.. etc.).
I really like 17MOONKEYS' work - some of the hottest renders I have seen personally. But yes the development process is very confusing from the outside looking in and fans and critics could use some kind of explanation.

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
Dec 21, 2019
This dev just keeps remaking the same small demo.

Started Futanari Universe last year. Then restarted it with even less content, just to slightly change the intro.
Now this one is the same concept with the same models. Set on their home planet instead of a spaceship.

He's throwing shit against the wall and refusing to stick with it. It's a waste of everyone's time. If you wanna make a new futa themed game, then do it instead of just pretending to. Or focus on the main project. There's the honest feedback.

therealmrwolf

Dec 28, 2020
The dev literally asked for honest feedback in the OP of the thread. Do you believe that only honest POSITIVE feedback should be given? I'm generally a fan of the dev's work (although I tend to agree that starting another project while having three unfinished projects that are lucky to get 2 minutes worth of content every three months already isn't exactly a good look), but I also don't think that if a dev asks for honest feedback, that people should be expected to just "not play it and move on" or "just move on if they don't like it". They arrived at the thread that asked for their feedback, so they gave their feedback.

So you getting on everyone's ass for giving feedback after being asked for it isn't really constructive either. It's one thing if someone comes in and their only feedback is that they don't like futa/trans full stop. Then just tell them to blacklist the tag so they stop seeing it.

But if someone is giving feedback that is actually relevant to this game or this dev, like pointing out that starting a bunch of games and not finishing any isn't a good look, or reusing the same models over and over, or using a young male/shota protagonist every time, or just being not a fan of having the son be adopted rather than blood related (despite only being on subscribestar rather than patreon), and other similar pieces of feedback, there's no reason to for that feedback to be greeted with hostility.
sorry but saying that i dont like this or that is not feedback the same for hating on the game and dev is not feedback

Reactions: Ptah and 17MOONKEYS
4.40 star(s) 5 Votes