4.40 star(s) 5 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Next scam... some time ago DEV said there will be male on futa content... it turned out its ONLY futa on male and unavoidable... sad story.
still i dont undersyand why he ask for honest feedback and then when someone like you or me ask the same questio....why only futa on male? he gone mad or complete silence ,and the thing is he have like 4 o5 games no finished and he doesnt know what to do next,or he is only stalling.....

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
I'm confused on this not having a gay tag. I get that futa aren't gay but a male sucking dicks and taking dicks up the poop chute is the epitome of gay. Especially since the male is the MC in this case.

Renders are always great but seems like the stories are quite similar. I think if you could collaborate with another developer with some solid ideas and writing that might be your best bet at making a really successful project. At the same time if you're not passionate about what you're doing then it might not be the same level of quality.

Fakiena

Aug 29, 2022
Make the incest a choice. I removed the game instantly when I realised I could not rename the relationships. The models were hot so I downloaded it but this fetish I don't like that.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
Make the incest a choice. I removed the game instantly when I realised I could not rename the relationships. The models were hot so I downloaded it but this fetish I don't like that.
They are not biological relatives. She adopted him.

4.40 star(s) 5 Votes