4.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Gunizz

Aug 9, 2017
Could you please give me some honest feedback? It's very important to me!
Honestly I did not download it, because it seems a gay VN with trans characters fucking a male. That's not my cup of tea. But the art looks excellent, so you should surely find fans of the genre. If you're going to make a VN with a real futa (vagina, cock and no balls) that has sex with girls or other real futas (no males) I probably will look at it.
I say it again, the image quality, the lights, look really good, I appreciate your sense of posing the scene.

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Have you tried it yet?
Some people don't need to try something they don't like. That being said I wish you all the best, just from the pictures alone graphics look good. That being said male on futa is absolutely my thing, but futa on male does absolutely fuck all for me. UFO and FU are def games I'll be coming back to.

ZZBible128

Oct 27, 2021
if u play .8 there is a Bit of Male on Futa, i hopeful for a great loving finish soon love the game, and fuat can have balls cause funny enough the bible black artist went from no balls to always balls in Starless and latter hentais she made

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS

17MOONKEYS

Adult Fairy Tales
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2023
View attachment 3358156

Overview:
This is a short visual novel in a science fiction setting.

Please help me come up with a beautiful and interesting ending for this game.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-02-16
Developer: 17MOONKEYS - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.7
Language: English
Other Games: UFO - Futanari Universe - Our Secret -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Game updated
Please help me come up with a beautiful and interesting ending for this game.
Any ideas.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
still nothing about UFO...great:mad: u said march and we're on May and still no progress on story or something else...i really liked both the story and characters (aside the bad shota looking of MC that i hope will be changed in the future , if there will be any for this game).and at least Futa is optional....it's been so long last played that i don't rememebr if the char is a true Futa or the gayish version of it that , sadly, is most used on here

• Red Heart
Reactions: 17MOONKEYS
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes