Ren'Py The Long Way [v0.06.1] [Muffin Maker]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
Where is sentinel station? I've tried travelling between the 2 galaxies that seem to be options, but when I go to planets, I only get the same option. And no stations.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
I'm stuck on 11 it says to meet in recreation room or something
Visit the Recreation Room on the Main Deck when Yvette is there.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The screenshot you posted shows Yvette in her Crew Quarters.

Some events are only triggered if the target character is in the correct room/location, and they move around throughout the day (time of day is indicated by how much the blue bar is filled behind the day counter on the top center of the screen, when you're navigating between rooms).

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Interesting game.
Note: No Music or sound effects. Animation is a little rough but the game is quite compact. I had a couple sticking points were it wasn't quite clear about what to do next, for example the Planet Saphina was invisible until realized the void had to be clicked on first...she didn't say that.

Suggestion, rather than making it too big with cast and places too soon, you might think about introducing the antagonists soon to add to the plot, if there is any, and add some drama.

It looks like this game is off to a good start. Best of luck, guys!!

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
Interesting game.
Note: No Music or sound effects. Animation is a little rough but the game is quite compact. I had a couple sticking points were it wasn't quite clear about what to do next, for example the Planet Saphina was invisible until realized the void had to be clicked on first...she didn't say that.

Suggestion, rather than making it too big with cast and places too soon, you might think about introducing the antagonists soon to add to the plot, if there is any, and add some drama.

It looks like this game is off to a good start. Best of luck, guys!!
Maybe that's where I stopped.... Which the void is to be clicked?

professorx10

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2018
Maybe that's where I stopped.... Which the void is to be clicked?
She says she added it to the Safe Planets List or screen. Go to the Galaxy screen first and the void is in the upper right hand corner as a big cloud. click on that to find Saphina the planet.

Sese81

Apr 10, 2022
She says she added it to the Safe Planets List or screen. Go to the Galaxy screen first and the void is in the upper right hand corner as a big cloud. click on that to find Saphina the planet.
THANK YOU!!! found and unlocked the last 3 quests.

is a very slow game!!!!

Reactions: professorx10

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
The Long Way V0.04.0 is available for download.
  • Bjs for Dellane and Uhura
  • Yvette's second sex scene
  • Initial character interactions
The game can be downloaded from our , pages, or directly from .

Alanray64

Jan 28, 2022
Confusing game. Stuck on number 11. Virtually living in the Rec Room and all that can be done is greet, hug and kiss basically. No sure where the trigger is for this.

Spoil

Sep 30, 2019
Confusing game. Stuck on number 11. Virtually living in the Rec Room and all that can be done is greet, hug and kiss basically. No sure where the trigger is for this.
try clicking on the 'Day' bar to advance time

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes