• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I checked the credits at the end of chapter 9 for this game on the tv in this screenshot but I don't see any that match it, I know I have played the game but cannot for the life of me place it, man I play way too many of these games. So far I have a collection of over a 900 VN's that I have tried. Sad thing is, out of all those, only about 30 of those I have played to completion.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That one I can't credit as it is a game that can't be posted here. There is one other like it as well on the TV in the previous chapter. If you want the names DM me.

Uncle Loco

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Apr 28, 2020
I just saw that within the last couple of days. If that's the scene I think it is, I haven't gotten there yet - just know about it. They changed their RenPy version and borked my saves, so I have to restart and haven't had the time or inclination to do it yet.

I've noticed lots of redheads in the VNs you cameo into The List. Wonder why? :unsure::LOL:
I love a good redhead character. Normally redheads are my favorite character in games I play. There are a few exceptions.

I do like to pick games I really like to reference on the laptop or the TV. Most of the games I can credit but there are 2 I can't. The games I pick some of my favorites to play. I also try to tie the pick into the story whenever possible too.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I love a good redhead character. Normally redheads are my favorite character in games I play. There are a few exceptions.

I do like to pick games I really like to reference on the laptop or the TV. Most of the games I can credit but there are 2 I can't. The games I pick some of my favorites to play. I also try to tie the pick into the story whenever possible too.
Was little regina already featured? Or better yet, will there be a crossover?

Grumpy_Dwarf

Formerly 'DwarfNutter'
Apr 24, 2024

Speaking of redheads:

While I've loved some redheads in my life and might give into the temptation to love more of them in the future, I'm still not sure that this is a true statement...
EvilRedheads.png

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Speaking of redheads:

While I've loved some redheads in my life and might give into the temptation to love more of them in the future, I'm still not sure that this is a true statement...
View attachment 3603549
I have to politely disagree.

I have met several, unfortunately not as many as I would like to, but, if there's anything that was a common denominator, it's that they are Fierce. Some are softer than others, some are even downright lovely, but all of them had the temper and the guts of a Tasmanian devil. Don't get me wrong, it was exactly that that I loved them for. To the point that for quite a while after meeting them, other women felt nice, but boring as fuck.

True redheads are amazing, both in looks and in personality. If you ever meet a meek one, check the drapes or find out what is she up to.

Peace :D

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Well, I messed up and forgot to post the previous week's teaser and status here so you guys get a double teaser today.

Based on my past experience clothing has to be for a female. They never ever have enough clothes, shoes, purses, jewelry, throw pillows and decorative towels.

Last edited:

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Well, I messed up and forgot to post the previous week's teaser and status here so you guys get a double teaser today.

As i might already have said, i'd still go for B's funeral...

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Let's do the same as what was done with MC's Mom and Step-Father.

So, nothing. I find it appropriate that the person responsible for their deaths doesn't have more relevance than they did. If anything, it should have less, way less.

just sayin.gif

Peace :)

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Let's do the same as what was done with MC's Mom and Step-Father.

So, nothing. I find it appropriate that the person responsible for their deaths doesn't have more relevance than they did. If anything, it should have less, way less.

View attachment 3618547

Peace :)
I'm pretty sure Loco has said or implied that we're going to meet Mom and sister after they're reincarnated. But given how both ourselves and our queen are vampires, that extends the time frame for that to happen by a lot.

The death and reincarnation I'm worried about is the one Eve knows is going to really upset us and has arranged for them to unlock their memories of this life in their next one. It has to be Kelly or Ellie, no offense to the other girls, but them and Alexis are the ones whose deaths I'd find the moist devastating

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes