VN Others Completed The Lily Dior Dating Sim [Final] [Lily Dior]

1.90 star(s) 9 Votes

DedL0l

May 24, 2020
11 bad endings and only 3 good ones? jesus, might as well just do it only 1 so that its immersive in real life

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Given the reviews... this probably should have "no sexual content" tag :|

Also...
1657865041966.png
Ego much?

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Given the reviews... this probably should have "no sexual content" tag :|

Also...
View attachment 1926179
Ego much?
It did have the tag, was removed because it does show genitalia. Male. Literally nothing else besides a bit of areola peeking out of her bikini in the same CG.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
75% of the CG folder is repeats, and even the tamest images apparently have a censored version. Like, she's wearing a sweater and has pokies, and there's a version of that CG with bunnies covering them XD

But yes, as far as ego, someone even said you have to spoil her rotten to avoid bad ends.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
It did have the tag, was removed because it does show genitalia. Male. Literally nothing else besides a bit of areola peeking out of her bikini in the same CG.
75% of the CG folder is repeats, and even the tamest images apparently have a censored version. Like, she's wearing a sweater and has pokies, and there's a version of that CG with bunnies covering them XD

But yes, as far as ego, someone even said you have to spoil her rotten to avoid bad ends.
I was talking about the actual chick XD is a real person lol.

Chalker

Aug 8, 2018
View attachment 1925576

This dime right here.

----------------

I came in here extremely happy and excited to FINALLY find a game featuring a ChocoBabe.

The game looks good, the art is amazing...

No sexual content tag.

Imagine my disappointment.

My day, nay, week, NAY! Month!

My month is ruined!
This game is false advertisement...

• Haha
Reactions: Creiz

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
This game is false advertisement...
That's to be expected lmao

Have you seen the avatars of the likes Anita Sarkeesian, Zoe Quinn and Brianna Wu? Compared to those, this right here is a lot closer to irl.

If you don't know, however? Don't google it. It's fine. You don't need to know, your life is fine just as is.

Reactions: sonhot
Sep 21, 2018
In her mind twitch streamers would play this and twitch really dont like you beign naugthy.

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
So the game's just an ego trip for a random e-thot. There ain't even any sexual content, not really. What a waste of time and a talented artist.
Speakin of, was this even credited? That artist needs to do their own game.

I can't check myself, I've deleted and restored this from my recycle bin to check things so many times that it appears my exe is missing.

1.90 star(s) 9 Votes