Play different scenarios in a Life-sim focused mostly on sex.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-04
Release Date: 2023-08-02
Developer: 12DGAMES -
Censored: Partial
Version: 0.1a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

screen0.jpg screen1.jpg screen4.jpg screen8.jpg screen6.jpg screen9.jpg screen5.jpg screen10.jpg screen7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Weird that the game is censored bu the preview images aren't... bad move.
Censorship in a nsfw game (unless it's japanse, which i understand due to their laws) it's something so idiotic that i have no words to describe it. If you actually buying this, you are good at punishing yourself.
They are pay walling the uncensored version behind a patreon level, schoolboy economics....

Every game that's done that on here ends up getting so many negative reviews form that one decision that nobody would touch it even if its a good game. People will just look, see its a one star game and move on, it's not like the majority of people actually read the reviews.

If it ends up being a good game the censored version will either be patched or the uncensored version will be leaked.

I can 100% see why you'd have an uncensored tier on Patreon but the dev posting a censored version on here is pretty dumb.

Feed99

Apr 7, 2023
They are pay walling the uncensored version behind a patreon level, schoolboy economics....

Every game that's done that on here ends up getting so many negative reviews form that one decision that nobody would touch it even if its a good game. People will just look, see its a one star game and move on, it's not like the majority of people actually read the reviews.

If it ends up being a good game the censored version will either be patched or the uncensored version will be leaked.

I can 100% see why you'd have an uncensored tier on Patreon but the dev posting a censored version on here is pretty dumb.
Oh okay I take my last comment back in that case

Just wanker devs lol :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:

Reactions: Pivetta
2.50 star(s) 2 Votes