Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Goddamn this game is grindy as fuck, just spent 6 hours edging to it only to discover there's only a single sex scene in the entire game (Princess Peach), everything else is handjobs and one or two blowjobs.
Its why I actively avoid it, and the general development pace of a few characters or scenes every 6 - 9 months doesn't justify my time.

Reactions: dav121

mai321mai

Jun 21, 2017
Where is the portal to mushroom kingdom? Pressed too many times and missed the info.. after you hunt the walking mushroom and wait a week.

NEVER MIND I was just blind....
hello, i'm always blind, where is the portal ?

find it, at the right of the map

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Goddamn this game is grindy as fuck, just spent 6 hours edging to it only to discover there's only a single sex scene in the entire game (Princess Peach), everything else is handjobs and one or two blowjobs.
Plus the ugly ass breast art doesn't help. These guys live off past success. I seriously think they trolling on purpose tbh.

Reactions: seyfer110

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Ok, I am new here but wanted to know if i missed something here ... so :
Bella :
1. Bookstore :
- skirt voyageur
- jerking while wet/cleaning and looking for book both on skirt and pants and floor
- slaping (with 200/200 on Bella with very low/no negative effect)
2. Bella's home
- looking through her room
- removing pijamas/jerking on Bella/floor/plant
- tits/titjob in Mushroom Kingdom event
- plant blowjob (plan event)
3. Gascon's home
- kissing/slapping to boost learning effect
- handjob to pass exam

Betsy/Lizzy
While catch you may give her to guards (handjob to no to do it) or punish my fuck (skirt up scene)
1. Alley
- handjob (after first fail)
- check up (second fail)
2. Tavern
- handjob
- masturbation
- blowjob
3. Market
- sudden checkup end up in blowjob in the alley

Emma
- tits (shakes/touch) to get spell how to charm Gascon
- tits/naked/BSDM in Blinkerbell hideout to get key event
- monster rape OR blowjob in forest event

Peach
- fuck scene while first time in MK
- fuck/orgy in second MK visit (after defeat Dark Queen)

Anyone got any more scenes ?

Reactions: Cirro84

Zenathos815

Jul 26, 2017
So sad... got all amped and hyped after starting at the version before this one. They say fall but I expect we may not see update before the year is out.

qwe123123

Jun 8, 2017
Holy shit this game fucking blows. Everything is fucking RNG, you just get quests at random, and if you get unlucky or don't know exactly where to look you're gonna be stuck wandering aimlessly for hours. And there's no fucking payoff, that's the worst part.

stone46

Dec 2, 2016
i must be fuckin blind but where the hell is the corner with the handprint for lizzy quest?

keer

Jun 20, 2017
Console Activation
! Note: Messing around in the console can cause serious bugs, only enable console if you know what you're doing and are happy to take the risk.

1) From the main game directory navigate to the renpy folder, then open the common folder
2) Find the 00console.rpy file and open with notepad++
3) Search 98 line: # If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
4) Edit the line below from: config.console = False to config.console = True
5) Save and close the file

To open the console in game press: SHIFT + O
To close the console type in "exit" or right click

Horrible

Jan 23, 2017
Thanks. I was too stupid to notice them.
Me too. Or, more accurately, it's not a very intuitive set of controls. Who goes to a "status" screen to activate adventure quests that could just get triggered automatically? But there's a lot of weird, unwieldy things about this game, especially considering how long it's been around. Whatever....

hackmaster

Jun 13, 2017
Ok this is starting to tick me off. I want to try this game, but it won't launch. Now this game is listed as being available for Mac, which I use, but after downloading the game file from the MEGA link (file name: Library-0.9b-all.rar) and unpacking the file when I try to launch LS I receive a message saying " The application “LS” can’t be opened." CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!?

mandrakemg

Aug 20, 2016
Ok this is starting to tick me off. I want to try this game, but it won't launch. Now this game is listed as being available for Mac, which I use, but after downloading the game file from the MEGA link (file name: Library-0.9b-all.rar) and unpacking the file when I try to launch LS I receive a message saying " The application “LS” can’t be opened." CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!?
Like most games here, you need to launch LS with a right-click (or Control-click) then "Open" to bypass the Gatekeeper protection against running apps by unregistered developers.

mandrakemg

Aug 20, 2016
That's what I did.
Then it may be a lack of execute permissions on the script inside LS.app. You can try fixing that using chmod inside Terminal, but it's probably easier just to download the Ren'py SDK and run LS (and other Ren'py game downloads) within it instead. The renpy.app handles both PC builds (when a Mac version is unavailable) and misconfigured Mac builds, which can be less frustrating than waiting for Mac releases or troubleshooting them when they won't launch.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes