Ren'Py The Library Story [v0.97.5.5] [Latissa & Xaljio]

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
Nope, nothing in it ... some games in an early v0.1 or 0.2 has more stuff....
What there is plenty of content. Really now. I just played it yesterday it like 5-6 hrs worth at least and thats with me cheating instead of grinding. Maybe the update is disapppointing I dunno and I can't speak for how much content was there before.

Crasher

May 4, 2017
The Library Story v0.9b
P.S. On the first page, the DOKO link does not work, at the beginning of the address, extra letters.
P.S.S. Thank you for updating the game.

Reactions: Cirro84

moomaxpower

May 7, 2017
Anybody know where you can get the captain's sword? I got it once in the last play through but it was a long time ago... Thanks in advance!

Hryme

Aug 15, 2016
This game is worth downloading if you haven't played it before. Art is good and there is a decent amount of content. It is a slow paced corruption game though so if that is not your thing maybe not worth your time. The valid complaints is against their update schedule not the game itself. It is quite original in this time of Daz clones.

My complaint is that they made something that should have been a part of the game progression into a patreon reward. Makes no sense that she starts out the game going pantyless constantly and when you don't use the patreon code there is no way to make her start doing it ingame.

Reactions: Lynn

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Nah the art aint that great. The new missions he added it's literally a grind machine and I'm sure they did it to troll. It makes no sense to make that grind that bad. They even disabled the scroll back in this version.

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
had the console working in 9 but now with 9b i change False to True game wont boot and i get error mssg

I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 98: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100
^

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227

it makes no sense to me the 2 lines of code in 9 and 9b look identical yet 9b refuses to work can anyone tell me what the issue is please. thnx in advance

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 98: invalid syntax
config.console = True config.console_history_size = 100
^
Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 6.99.10.1227

it makes no sense to me the 2 lines of code in 9 and 9b look identical yet 9b refuses to work can anyone tell me what the issue is please. thnx in advance
Somehow the Renpy script is seeing the two lines as one, make sure you have a line return after the True and it should work.

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
Is this game still worth playing, it wasn't much to begin with to be honest, but with these slow updates, and reading after all this time the content added with the latest update is so small....
Might try it when I am really bored.

2.50 star(s) 29 Votes