VN Ren'Py The Libido Enigma [Ch. 2.5] [broiler_x]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
The changes are good, especially for Brooke.
Nice idea for her.
THANKS! I struggled with Brooke for about 2 days, but when that idea hit me... I knew it was perfect! It explained everything without having to make massive changes everywhere. What I've found is that when an idea is good, it totally writes itself. I start typing and I can't stop. It's the complete opposite of writer's block; the ideas flow so fast that it's hard to keep up. That's what happened with I came up with the new idea for Brooke.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
There is nothing new added after Chapter 2. All the changes are in Chapter 2. If you have a save that is earlier before Chapter 2, go there. The skip functions work great (CTRL or TAB) as they will allow you to quickly skip everything except where the new changes are. Skip will stop there.

I knew this was going to be a bit difficult, but it was early enough in the VN that I thought I could get away with making some changes.
i would suggest if you have access to update the op saying its a rework of the last chapter and not a continuation so people know

Reactions: broiler_x

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Well I'm about to dive in and try this new project out for the first time. But it's sad to read in the forms that this title will NOT have a harem end path choice available...but I'll still give this a chance. (I normally don't play single love interest stories...as I live that already in real life, and my fantasy is to have many or all in the end. ;) )

Though, I would like to suggest to the developer that he consider adding future tag's to the gene section (most successful dev's do this right away, or learn the hard way and eventually add them later on). As well maybe include how some of the controversial content if present, will be handled...like it was done with the example Gene Section I provided below in the spoiler.

And, if your going to later decide to include any NTR content, or any of the other controversial content to your project, please consider mentioning it in your future tag's section. Many other new dev's learn later...that it can really affect a project fan base growth if developer's are not clear, or honest about that type of information (content).

(Controversial content = NTR, sharing, swinging, lesbian...are a few kinks that players regularly inquire about.)

History in this industry has shown that fans will likely abandon a project just because NTR was suddenly added without players knowing it was going to be a planned kink in the future. Even if an avoidable switch or an avoidable choice is added...it can still cause head-aches for a dev's bottom line, which ultimately can affect the potential of a title's ability to grow it's revenue stream...due to a shrinking fanbase. And most dev's want to keep their production alive with ongoing growing financial support.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Wishing you best results with your future endeavor Dev, I hope this flood of information can aid your product.
Regards.
I'm new to this. I don't know how to change tags for my own game. Someone else uploads this and adds the tags. I have never specified any tags and I don't know how to...

I've been avoiding the harem topic publicly and PM'ing people personally, but since it keeps coming up: I honestly haven't decided, but I am leaning towards having it as an option. Again, optional! There will be no NTR, futa, incest, sharing or any extreme fetishes (and yes that definition can be wide ranging). Also all the sex is consensual (okay, you could argue that the sex clinic scene isn't, but I went out of my way to make that more funny and clearly she is very happy with the outcome) I'm trying to make a somewhat realistic game instead of a wild fantasy (nothing wrong with those wild fantasy games at all, that's just not this). But harem is something I'm warming to as I have become so attached to all the love interests. But again, as an option, because I also appreciate the monogamous route, and that was always the intention.

I hope that helps!

Last edited:

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
I'm new to this. I don't know how to change tags for my own game. Someone else uploads this and adds the tags. I have never specified any tags and I don't know how to...

I've been avoiding the harem topic publicly and PM'ing people personally, but since it keeps coming up: I honestly haven't decided, but I am leaning towards having it as an option. Again, optional! There will be no NTR, futa, incest, sharing or any extreme fetishes (and yes that definition can be wide ranging). Also all the sex is consenual (okay, you could argue that the sex clinic scene isn't, but I went out of my way to make that more funny and clearly she is very happy with the outcome) I'm trying to make a somewhat realistic game instead of a wild fantasy (nothing wrong with those wild fantasy games at all, that's just not this). But harem is something I'm warming to as I have become so attached to all the love interests. But again, as an option, because I also appreciate the monogamous route, and that was always the intention.

I hope that helps!
Ummm..........................you rock :cool: (y) (cheers for optional harem :p )

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
just got got done playing and as someone who would have absolutly hated alot of the things from before in really enjoyedwhat is there so far and look foreward to continuing the game. That for me does still depend on an answer to the question i had earlier regarding lesbian stuff as that is just as much a turn off for me as anything else

Vortex@

Jun 28, 2022
just got got done playing and as someone who would have absolutly hated alot of the things from before in really enjoyedwhat is there so far and look foreward to continuing the game. That for me does still depend on an answer to the question i had earlier regarding lesbian stuff as that is just as much a turn off for me as anything else
From what I've been told by the dev, no lez action. The girls only want the mc (y)

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Yeah, no lesbian. Giselle would probably be up for it, but none of the others are interested. I'm on the same page as you.

ArunPrime

Nov 5, 2022
THANKS! I struggled with Brooke for about 2 days, but when that idea hit me... I knew it was perfect! It explained everything without having to make massive changes everywhere. What I've found is that when an idea is good, it totally writes itself. I start typing and I can't stop. It's the complete opposite of writer's block; the ideas flow so fast that it's hard to keep up. That's what happened with I came up with the new idea for Brooke.
Hello Dev Nice change (y)
good idea to the character without changing old renders. and good to know options for each girls without choices it's like a KN.
So I want to ask about Isabella is she a main girl?
Because there is no option her (not that I'm complain).
I really love her she's beautiful, elegant and good looking body.

And Brooke i like the new idea you've written the good story for her.
In next release add some singing or dancing pics with some sexy outfits.

So overall, you said
Trust me, you will fucking love the new Brooke. I presented her new story line to the biggest haters (I asked for them specifically) and they all loved my solution. And so do I. Stay tuned, but please give me some time. These are major changes which will take some time to get right.

Thanks for your input.
Yeah I really love brooke and this update :love:

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
TheLibidoEnigma-CH2.5
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

OWSam000

Mar 1, 2022
I have not played the previous version that people argued a lot. But the 2.5 new version is good and I don't see any problem within it. Dev you are on the right path, expect more actions from the girls and the story progress. Nice game.(y)

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021

I've been avoiding the harem topic publicly and PM'ing people personally, but since it keeps coming up: I honestly haven't decided, but I am leaning towards having it as an option. Again, optional! There will be no NTR, futa, incest, sharing or any extreme fetishes (and yes that definition can be wide ranging). Also all the sex is consensual (okay, you could argue that the sex clinic scene isn't, but I went out of my way to make that more funny and clearly she is very happy with the outcome) I'm trying to make a somewhat realistic game instead of a wild fantasy (nothing wrong with those wild fantasy games at all, that's just not this). But harem is something I'm warming to as I have become so attached to all the love interests. But again, as an option, because I also appreciate the monogamous route, and that was always the intention.

I hope that helps!
Well I just finished your title, and I liked it very much. (Excellent work, on the story and the renders.) And for me it's definitely starting to look like your project is already warming up and moving towards a harem type path. Which is my all time favorite path to play...where all love interests end up desiring to be with the MC only, as he becomes the focal point of their desire and love.

And as the story builds up and I hope establishes that the girls will become fully OK with sharing the MC, because they see he has many quality's that makes him very unique from other men...that the girls have met, or dated from their past. (And so far intentional or unintentional you have set that up nicely with a few of the love interests so far...as they are starting to throw themselves at him to be with him on his terms.)

And I like the fact that your not into adding the typical predatory dom lesbian into your story, who is sleeping with MC's love interest(s) Or having all or most love interest suddenly become bi, and are having sexual with each other without the MC. I'm not a lesbian sharing content fan, so thank-you.

And with the the sex clinic...was kind of gross, considering her man previously had just jizzed inside her, and MC ends up going for the sloppy seconds route with her...(well if the player followed the walk through, that happened). Or when MC ate his girl friend out...and shortly after noticed her phone messages from Chad. :sick:...:ROFLMAO: But nicely done, not having very much GF cheating on MC content. It was just enough to move the story along, so MC can move on to the ladies who actually cares about him.

Well I hope you end up getting full administrative control of this thread, so you can tailor your tags and descriptions to your liking.

I'm looking forward seeing where this project direction will go in the future.

Best Regards.

Scooter_Tramp

Dec 23, 2022
Like the rewrite now that Brooke is no longer a whore. Harem would be nice but I can accept a multi play through on singular routes, as long as I know and don't invest 2 years playing a game based on it's queues only to get a bad ending cause I could only drag one of them out of a burning building...

CV3

Apr 6, 2022
Just started and my feedback would be that the history starts quite abruptly and imho would great benefit from a short intro, I mean like a couple of slides explaining who is the MC and maybe what is the project he is working on.

broiler_x

Game Developer
Nov 8, 2023
Like the rewrite now that Brooke is no longer a whore. Harem would be nice but I can accept a multi play through on singular routes, as long as I know and don't invest 2 years playing a game based on it's queues only to get a bad ending cause I could only drag one of them out of a burning building...
I'm not a fan of the VN's that drag their game out forever with huge time gaps between updates. I see those as devs that are milking their fanbase along. I totally get it; if they are making good cash via patreon then they want to extend that cashflow for as long as possible.

With my current outline, my game should be complete this year or maybe early next year. Now, adding harem could make this go a little longer as that's going to require a significant new storyline branch which will take a lot more time to develop. But I'm definitely leaning towards offering that as an option. Nothing is set in stone, and when a new idea really grips me and it makes sense in the overall story, than I happily add it in (I've said this before, but Brooke didn't exist originally, she was a late addition as I was finishing up Chapter 1. Her story took off in my head...).

Mihawk_80

Jul 2, 2022
Walkthrough/Cheat Mod
Game/Developer: The Libido Enigma/ broiler_x -
Game Version: 2.5
Mod Version: 0.3
Here is my walkthrough mod for The Libido Enigma. This Mod highlights the best choices and offers cheat options.

Updated to version 2.5! Fixed patreon sign covering the return button.

Download: WORKUPLOAD PIXELDRAIN

Thank you

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes