4.70 star(s) 51 Votes

Dietzz

Nov 17, 2018
Great update!!! Taking a bath with Lana is being teased so hard, idk how I can wait :cry: but in the meantime I love the little tastes of content we get for each girl in each update. I think either Leni or Luan are my next favorites. This game has so much promise.

Spanklolis

Jan 10, 2023
How do I get 4 bravery for this.

I have gone back and tried every option but I cant seem to get it to work I feel like I am missing something DMFnsfw

Reactions: ourf

Dori-2

Dec 21, 2019
The Shota & Milf Carwash Love that scene & goth sex, Lucy is hot, so is Rita & Lola.
This Game is Better than the show, I love the Loud Sisters in this Game & enjoyed so far.
Looking forward to Lola & Taking a bath with Lana

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
i downloaded the latest for android but when i installed the game it's version 0.1.1.
It's strange...
Try uninstalling it first. And just in case, try downloading from the official site (check my signature below)

Night Mirror

Modder
Jun 2, 2018
DMFnsfw
Excellent update, very much enjoyed both the new and updated content throughout.

I did find a two issues for you to resolve in the next version:
  • renpy-graphiviz is in the main game folder. Extra applications that aren't part of the game really shouldn't be included.
  • The gallery for Chapter 2 has a "missing image" (with the text Image 'ch2_57' not found.) This caused by line 296 in gallery.rpy being repeated ("gallery_ch02_39_lucyattic3b",) when it should only be there once.
Also let me know if you would like any help with code cleanup. While by no means required, there is much that (at least I think) could be improved to make things easier going forward, if you want. (but would have the negative effect of messing with saves now). Either way, looking forward to the next update when it's ready!

4.70 star(s) 51 Votes