4.70 star(s) 51 Votes

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Also let me know if you would like any help with code cleanup. While by no means required, there is much that (at least I think) could be improved to make things easier going forward, if you want. (but would have the negative effect of messing with saves now)
Definitely do this. Saves are currently not safe between updates, to the point they've already put in a skip button to help if you've reached a menu with a glitched state due to using a save from the previous version. Might as well break it while things are already broken.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
DMFnsfw
Excellent update, very much enjoyed both the new and updated content throughout.

I did find a two issues for you to resolve in the next version:
  • renpy-graphiviz is in the main game folder. Extra applications that aren't part of the game really shouldn't be included.
  • The gallery for Chapter 2 has a "missing image" (with the text Image 'ch2_57' not found.) This caused by line 296 in gallery.rpy being repeated ("gallery_ch02_39_lucyattic3b",) when it should only be there once.
Also let me know if you would like any help with code cleanup. While by no means required, there is much that (at least I think) could be improved to make things easier going forward, if you want. (but would have the negative effect of messing with saves now). Either way, looking forward to the next update when it's ready!
Oof thank you! I didnt noticed any of them, spent an entire day trying to figure out why there was an extra gallery entry :geek:.
I normally wouldn't, but some days ago I said to myself "hey, it's your first game, take it easy, you are learning", so I will happily accept any help with the code.
About the savefiles, don't worry, I will conpensate players one way or another with the skip chapter thing (By public demand, I will finally change Brv 3 ---> 4 when skipping Ch1, at least for this first chapter lol), probably add a quick cheat too.

We are proofreading chapter 2 and adding a couple of little scenes to chapter 1 at the moment, so I think a cleanup could help us after finishing, and before starting chapter 3 <3

Thanks a lot again, dude!

Definitely do this. Saves are currently not safe between updates, to the point they've already put in a skip button to help if you've reached a menu with a glitched state due to using a save from the previous version. Might as well break it while things are already broken.
And there is also a "Fix bugs" button hidden in the character codex, and a quick label that is called after each free roam scene that also fixes things I forget or usually do incorrectly lmao.

This is THAT classic image but adapted to my game.

1714024460971.png

Last edited:

NekoRush

Aug 25, 2017
So I'm guessing the next chapter is going to be focusing on Ronnie Anne and Lori with it leading to Lori for the following chapter after. Or will Lori be the last girl as she come to terms with separating from Bobby through out multiple chapters.

Mar 7, 2023
Is there any type of guide to get all the cg's that are currently available? I'm missing the second cg in chapter 1 and I've played through it at least 4 times. I am trying to make different choices but, I still haven't found the proper combination of choices. I'm also missing the second cg in the special images. I figured that would unlock if I finished all of the other cg's.

Reactions: Raistlin123

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Is there any type of guide to get all the cg's that are currently available? I'm missing the second cg in chapter 1 and I've played through it at least 4 times. I am trying to make different choices but, I still haven't found the proper combination of choices.
It's hugging lynn after beating her in a race and picking the best option.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Is there any type of guide to get all the cg's that are currently available? I'm missing the second cg in chapter 1 and I've played through it at least 4 times. I am trying to make different choices but, I still haven't found the proper combination of choices. I'm also missing the second cg in the special images. I figured that would unlock if I finished all of the other cg's.

DMFnsfw

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2022
If you ever finish the main storyline, you should look into individual routes for each character, allowing for option rather than 1 straight group.

I don't know how to explain it, like, just having one of them rather than having to go for all of them. That'd be dope.
I see an horrible lack of Left 2 Dead references in your comment (n) 0/10

Reactions: shmurfer
4.70 star(s) 51 Votes