3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
a simple question plz, how i can play card with the cat girl ? i cant loge off after accepting playing with her. thank u so much
I don't understand, where you can't play with her, in the village or pub?
To play with her in the pub you have to play with her in the village(Kent) and win the tournament(Khelum).
any answer plz? what about the orc quest (sandworms ) i still not understand. thank u so much
You have to kill sandworms outside(around the dessert) and take their loot.

Reactions: frasse

MR.Z...

Mar 15, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
no it is fine as it is rpg game without such difficulties is boring
this game is a good in all aspect
i just had hard time figuring out things maybe you can put hint like if we talk to some villagers near mission area we can find out things needed.
but all things aside thank you for helping.

Reactions: kleper666

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
kleper666
I have finished the main and side quests but there is something I don't understand about the card players and how to find them.
For example, walkthrough says:
*Kadus card players x4 (+3 players and +1 trade after pub upgrade)
I can't even find one, I don't know where to search and how they look like.

Reactions: Konstantinus

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
The walkthrough link is dead .. can someone share it or fix the link ? im stuck in the dark forest ..for like 1 hr >.>

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
damn that was fast reply ..thanks ..and now that i see it i gotta admit i wasnt looking at the backround trees lol ..and i passed near that entry like 10 times *facepalm*

Reactions: Konstantinus

JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
Just testing how to add files ..also this save is in the reccolection room..i think >.> forgot already ..if its not the room then its prob on the last mission in the castle

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
kleper666
I have finished the main and side quests but there is something I don't understand about the card players and how to find them.
For example, walkthrough says:
*Kadus card players x4 (+3 players and +1 trade after pub upgrade)
I can't even find one, I don't know where to search and how they look like.
Sorry for the delay, I've been off for a while, what means is that they are 4 npcs to play in Kadus and another one to trade a card, but those are available after pub upgrade.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes