2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Hi, I have 2 questions. Do I have to buy 3 games on itch in order to play the different versions or I only have to buy 1?
Is this game finish or you will continue updating the game.
Yeah, they're separated editions since due to the engine limitations when we started the development we weren't able to make a single version (like The Legend of Versyl 2 aka Xaveran).
The game is finished, but from time to time people submit a bug so we fix and update it.

Note: All 3 versions are free for our Patrons

Last edited:

Horny Police Robot

Feb 16, 2019
Oof. 5$ for that game. And some interest on Itch.io wrote: " This game is FREE for our patrons! "
So... no one patron want share with other that cool game?

spyfoxjm

Nov 1, 2018
I remembered this game from back when it was still in development, and decided I wanted to redownload it since I deleted my original copy off my phone.

As I've already completed the game before, I was planning to use the cheats to speed through the game and unlock everything again, but I don't know how to use this cheat menu...

What do I need to do to use cheats?

Do I need to buy the game on Itch.io?

Or do I need to specifically sign up on Patreon in order to use cheats?

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Oof. 5$ for that game. And some interest on Itch.io wrote: " This game is FREE for our patrons! "
So... no one patron want share with other that cool game?
Send me a PM, I have what you want.

PD: This dev complain about people pirating his game but then again, even with the lastest version, if you play futa or female the game treat you as male.
So good job dev for not fixing something so simple and then complain that people dont buy your shit.

Last edited:

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Send me a PM, I have what you want.

PD: This dev complain about people pirating his game but then again, even with the lastest version, if you play futa or female the game treat you as male.
So good job dev for not fixing something so simple and then complain that people dont buy your shit.
If you guys would be so kind to tell us where a bug is located, giving specific info instead of random attacks, in a game that's epically huge; our work will be totally more easier in providing what you ask.

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes