2.50 star(s) 11 Votes

vcghbfbem

Sep 13, 2016
It seem the author wants to put an uncrackable protection on the game, maybe it will do his job because I don't think that there is so much interest on the game to do too much effort to Crack it, but I don't think this will help the game.

J

JoanaStevens

the animations are not good and i also don´t like the futanari option with testicles, i like them only without testicles

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
It seem the author wants to put an uncrackable protection on the game, maybe it will do his job because I don't think that there is so much interest on the game to do too much effort to Crack it, but I don't think this will help the game.
It seems that Patron's don't want the DRMs. So for now, no protection...
But what I can say is this. If you like the game, enjoy it, play it, but don't share it with the whole world. If you're not a creator probably you will not know what means night awake to code, anxiety when artists delays scenes delivery etc.
From last month we lost at least 10 patrons, and they were higher tiers patrons, so we had to slow a little the entire process. Because initially a sceneset was composed of 5 clips, now with other two genders added (female and futanari) a sceneset is composed of 15 clips. The work growth 3x and if I will not have the power to commission things, we will have to make slower all the process... I hope you will understand.

F95

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 21, 2016
Some future changes
I'm really glad for those who supports the game, and just for them, I'm going soon to have a meeting with a company to inject in our game.

Hope you all will be happy, soon our work will be preserved. :)

What is Denuvo?
An extreme anti-piracy system. Unbreakable. The top in the game industry.

Let's see how this will evolve everything! :D

One more time, thanks for all of your support, I hope you will enjoy the new alpha. :)

---

:WutFace:

Reactions: Goldfish

cccjjj

Apr 12, 2017
Yeah, I laughed when I looked up what those posts were talking about. All this over what I assume is the $1 version of his game.

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
It seems that Patron's don't want the DRMs. So for now, no protection...
If something is popular enough, the DRM will always be cracked. DRM is a wasted effort and hurts real customers more then 'pirates'.

But what I can say is this. If you like the game, enjoy it, play it, but don't share it with the whole world. If you're not a creator probably you will not know what means night awake to code, anxiety when artists delays scenes delivery etc.
F95Zone gives a massive amount of publicity to your game, I would have never heard of your game if it wasn't for this thread. People like to 'try before they buy' and many studies have shown piracy does not result in lost sales. Focus on working and improving your game and the patrons will come (many of which will be members of this forum).

From last month we lost at least 10 patrons, and they were higher tiers patrons, so we had to slow a little the entire process.
At the beginning of each month you will drop ~10% of your total patrons, this is due to card declines, people cancelling pledges etc. If your campaign is healthy you should regain that and gain even more as the month goes on, you're currently at +69 patrons from this time last month, so you have pretty good growth.

This is the same for all creators on patreon, try not to watch the numbers too closely as it'll just cause stress - as long as you have growth you should be fine.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
What is Denuvo?
An extreme anti-piracy system. Unbreakable. The top in the game industry.
what a joke a list of crackers have been breaking games left right and centre goodluck to him over such a small game even triple AAA games are leaving Denuvo.

Jun 5, 2017
ive downloaded this game thru doko..
& my anti-virus says it contains virus or malwares.
i used nod32 av & adaware.

gofile and filebox are slow.got only 50kbps.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
ive downloaded this game thru doko..
& my anti-virus says it contains virus or malwares.
i used nod32 av & adaware.

gofile and filebox are slow.got only 50kbps.
Don't know what your anti-virus is smoking j/king but got premium avast clean as nothing comes up

haghag

Jul 22, 2017
@kravenargames
here are other reasons that may explain why your patrons are leaving :
- your incessant spamming on other patreons. Now you even advertise your sex game on science education patreons... giving the whole nsfw games patreon community a good reputation
- you say stuff like this "I started with the team this project by investing in the first three months from our pockets € 400 per head, mathematically 4 * 9 = € 3600. For what? For the damned original licenses. (And photoshop was the highest price above all)." while photoshop costs less than €250 per year which made me think this phrase is a big lie
- you reply to a legit patreon that you don't spam their patreon to advertise your game but to make a market analysis and see how fast their respond... (hard to call this by an other name than BS)

kinda liked the game though but I wish you had some ethics

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
According to the changelog the fem and ballfuta (ugh) have more content than the male character?

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
@haghag I think is good to clarify all of your points so.
  • "your incessant spamming on other patreons":
    Spam = "come to our patreon's page". Not something like = "good job."
    - I really suggest you to google what really spam is. The definition is "unwanted advertisement" - I'm unable to see any kind of spam in a compliment like "good job", for real... I'm unable to see any kind of advertisement.
  • €250? Really? Wow, I think I got scammed so. That's just an example, Adobe's licenses are two types: Cloud and Local (standalone). Price can change based in what kind of services you get. And we are NOT going to pay anything monthly\yearly. As for RMV, we went for the One-time-buy. But... we are on a pirate forum, so I suppose you've never bought some Adobe licensed, that's why you've said "per year" instead of diversifying the Adobe licenses types.
  • We are on the net, and on Patreon we are free to write whatever we want in the respect of other people since:
    - We've never spammed the link of our page
    - We've never told anyone to come on our page
    - We don't have to give reasons to writing compliments or whatever under another creator's post. So if you're talking about the comment on B.S. page, I wrote "maybe we COULD do it for that reason". Never, "WE ARE DOING it for that reason." - Becouse nobody (in exception of someone that has nothing better to do than stalking us looking for where we're posting comments) is going to ask you why you're following\commenting\interacting with a creator ! :D So instead of replying to The One that were asking us why we commented something like "what about thinking your own business?" We wrote a list of possible reasons, since we don't need to justify it with anyone! :D
    For real mate, if someone says "you're gorgeous" to someone when having a walk during the day... only someone that has something wrong could ask to that man "why have you given a compliment to that person?" ........and that's a weird attitude. That means that the questioner has really nothing better to do!!! ;)

For real, you're coming on a pirated games forum pointing your fingers to someone that is giving compliments to other creators for their work labeling this somekind of bad attitude? For real? I could just think you're a creator too from your attitude, since every creator is getting sick for the fact that our name is Everywhere...
Many creators are also promoted by us (as you can see from our official website) and they promotes us also... So... ;)

@Shardoom, yes :)

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Antonisimo

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Well that sucks.
Sorry, I misunderstood the question. ^^"
According to the actual version, the male character has more content of all other genders because Female and Futanari are missing the Illusion Power option. ^^"

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
It says the male character has scenes with 9 girls, ballfuta has 15 and fem has 16...

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
Give a look

When we inject scenes, we do it for all 3 genders. But female and futanari are still missing the illusion power sceneset because there are more than 50clips to add. So the last two added genders have less content than male gender. :)

Shardoom

Spunkbubble
Donor
May 4, 2017
Female player scene sets added so far:
Ulyana (Complete Sceneset)
Tifa (Complete Sceneset)
Sara (Complete Sceneset)
Seira (Complete Sceneset)
Veronika (Complete Sceneset)
Rasiya (Complete Sceneset)
Succubus Rasiya (Complete Sceneset)
Reiko (Complete Sceneset)
Grace (Complete Sceneset)
Elena (Complete Sceneset)
Andrasteia (Complete Sceneset)
Emma (Complete Sceneset)
Jack (Complete Sceneset)
Harley (Complete Sceneset)
Dessa (Complete Sceneset)
Sonia (Complete Sceneset)

Futanari player scene sets added so far:
Tifa (Complete Sceneset)
Sara (Complete Sceneset)
Rasiya (Complete Sceneset)
Rasiya (Succubus Form)
Reiko (Complete Sceneset)
Andrasteia (Complete Sceneset)
Emma (Complete Sceneset)
Harley (Complete Sceneset)
Dessa (Complete Sceneset)
Sonia (Complete Sceneset)

Mapped & Added Male MC Illusion Room H Complete Sceneset for:
Sara (Complete Sceneset)
Tifa (Complete Sceneset)
Emma (Complete Sceneset)
Andrasteia (Complete Sceneset).

This is what I was looking at, as you can see going by this the male character has much less. Or is there something I'm not understanding? o_O

2.50 star(s) 11 Votes