• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Abandoned The Legend of Versyl 2 [v0.44] [Kravenar Games]

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I am lost, folks cry and bitch about issues because the Dev team was learning a new gaming format. So when they switch back to a more stable base you still cry and moan. Cannot win for losing huh...
Nobody is crying or moaning.

Dev said people had backed away from the game so we were saying why we had. I played the first because it was an RPG and I like RPG's, this isn't an RPG so I stopped supporting it.

No crying, no complaining just not what I was looking for.

Nobody is saying they can't do anything different or try something new but you can't expect RPG players to stick around for a VN.

There was never going to be a win there, dev was always likely to lose fans of the first game the second they decided to switch to VN.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I could say the same to you.

I never asked for a VN and I stand by my original comment. I played the first which was an RPG and thought the second would be the same.

What other people wanted is irrelevant to my personal tastes. I prefer RPG's, VN's tend to bore me.

You show me where 100% of the first games player base asked for a VN because I don't believe that for a second. I've no doubt a vocal group did, there is a section on here that hate RPG's because games are hard, they even need a walkthrough to pick between 2 or 3 choices, but they aren't everybody.
We aimed to do a point and click game. VNs are another thing, and the vote was about the engine.
I don't know what you asked for. If you can remember me your Patreon's name, maybe I can refresh my memory checking back your vote. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kravenar Games

Game Developer
Mar 28, 2017
I am lost, folks cry and bitch about issues because the Dev team was learning a new gaming format. So when they switch back to a more stable base you still cry and moan. Cannot win for losing huh...
Not crying and moaning, people around (not only on this thread) are actually whining. As if we actually could care about the pirates opinion. LMAO. What they don't still understand, is that from us, giving answer and help is courtesy and not a must. For "musts", there is Patreon Message system. :)

hakulaku97

Mar 13, 2019
hello everybody
will there be new updates?
there is a new alpha version of the game on their patreon but the access will cost 35$ so not sure if anybody will pay for that. and does the mini games will be posted here?

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
there is a new alpha version of the game on their patreon but the access will cost 35$ so not sure if anybody will pay for that. and does the mini games will be posted here?
I think so. If I am a dev, after satisfying patrons, why not open it to the public? Thats a good way to promote a new project and attract more supporters.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Unlocked

and walkthrough are embedded in the game!

is this the same game?