Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Ok so first impression is its pretty good so far. I like what I see so far hopefully you can keep it up and not get discouraged if you dont garner tons of support right away. I'll give it maybe 1 more update and if I still like what I see then ill send some support your way. Good Job keep up the good work.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It will all depend on the player's choices. It can be completely avoided, go towards the netorase, netorare, netori path, different combinations, or all of them together.

Netorase will mainly depend on direct consensual decisions between the wife (based on her corruption level) and the protagonist, netorare will depend on the wife's corruption and fidelity, and netori will depend on whether the protagonist seizes opportunities to take advantage of other wives.

The netorare and netori paths are still pending implementation.
Just wondering. Will the netorare route still start as netorase/sharing/prostitution that devolves, or will it be framed as cheating without the male MC intentionally instigating the start of the process?

blacktag222

Jun 21, 2020
I got to the point of filling the stone, but did not understand how by pressing Q I can technically do this? There was a menu of actions with my wife, but I don’t understand what I need to press for this. Then, having sent his wife to mating, what should be done to change the energy in the stone? The pictures show that there are other scenes with his wife, in the pool, somewhere else, how to get it?

DiabloSamaKun

May 27, 2021
Save file at the end of version 0.1.0 initial release. Thought I should put this here if anyone wants to continue the game from the end of 0.1.0 Enjoy!

Reactions: JohnSick

gabich69

Dec 23, 2019
What is the way to recharge the Pristine Gem to 20 energy? And the only way to make the story progress is to send Elizabeth to Aron right?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheLegendOfTheHeroOfEdoriam-0.1.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Jared12345

Oct 2, 2018
I don't want to leave a review because I liked what I saw. The game is very slow and tedious in it's current form, the scenes were good and it's a good start. I would at the very least make it so if you escape battles that enemy times out for a few seconds.

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
I have this weird taste where I like seeing random women get fucked by orcs and what have you, but I don't want MC and his wife participating in that. Can I do that in this game? Have the two main characters avoid NTR and have a happy relationship while just watching other characters engage in sexual acts NOT with MC's?

Pyrthenix

The Legend of The Hero of Edoriam
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello everyone!

DEVS pleas,

reduce the amount of light effect or turn off half of the lamp and fire effect in the game. IT SO LAGGY! i dont understand why sum devs that use rpgm use so many lamp like this game. thhis is just my suggestion so all player can play your game

My apologies for any inconvenience caused by the lag; it's the first report I've received about it. In which area did you experience this issue?

Thank you for reporting!

Ok so first impression is its pretty good so far. I like what I see so far hopefully you can keep it up and not get discouraged if you dont garner tons of support right away. I'll give it maybe 1 more update and if I still like what I see then ill send some support your way. Good Job keep up the good work.

Thank you so much, Rugerrell6!

I'm glad that you enjoyed it. I will continue to make every effort and give my best to make the game better every day.

Just wondering. Will the netorare route still start as netorase/sharing/prostitution that devolves, or will it be framed as cheating without the male MC intentionally instigating the start of the process?

There will be many possibilities. Aron is just the first option, as in the future, there will be many more men (and perhaps women and monsters...) from whom you can start (or not) the NTR.

Each character will have unique characteristics. For example, with Aron, everything starts with netorase due to "duty" to quickly recharge the Gem, and from there, there will be multiple options and paths. With other men, it will be different, as it can start directly with netorare, be discovered, and then the protagonist can give his approval (or not), overcome by pleasure.

Everything is optional, and the occurrence of netorare will mainly depend on the levels of corruption and fidelity. As long as fidelity is high, the chances of netorare happening will be low or non-existent, as long as certain battles are not lost and don't make "bad" decisions (kidnappings, slavery, mental domination, drugs...).

I got to the point of filling the stone, but did not understand how by pressing Q I can technically do this? There was a menu of actions with my wife, but I don’t understand what I need to press for this. Then, having sent his wife to mating, what should be done to change the energy in the stone? The pictures show that there are other scenes with his wife, in the pool, somewhere else, how to get it?

To recharge the gem, sexual activities must be performed, which will become increasingly numerous as the development progresses. The goal of recharging the gem can be achieved starting from version 0.1.2, where the main storyline also continues.

What application are you using for the models if i could know

Of course. I use Koikatsu.

What is the way to recharge the Pristine Gem to 20 energy? And the only way to make the story progress is to send Elizabeth to Aron right?

Starting from version 0.1.2, you can recharge the gem by repeating sexual actions with the wife and the protagonist (love path) although it will take much longer than if you choose the netorase path.

I don't want to leave a review because I liked what I saw. The game is very slow and tedious in it's current form, the scenes were good and it's a good start. I would at the very least make it so if you escape battles that enemy times out for a few seconds.

My apologies for the tediousness and I'm glad you liked it. Yes, in the next versions I plan to restructure the combat system and improve it significantly.

I have this weird taste where I like seeing random women get fucked by orcs and what have you, but I don't want MC and his wife participating in that. Can I do that in this game? Have the two main characters avoid NTR and have a happy relationship while just watching other characters engage in sexual acts NOT with MC's?

Of course, it will all depend on your actions and decisions. In the future, you will be able to choose whether to observe a woman being violated or to save her, while you continue on the love path without NTR. However, making decisions of that nature (allowing such acts) will have an impact on the moral axis and certain outcomes.

Thank you very much, everyone, for your comments, opinions, and responses. If you would like to know anything else, I'll be happy to answer your questions.

Thank you, and have a great day! ^-^

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Of course, it will all depend on your actions and decisions. In the future, you will be able to choose whether to observe a woman being violated or to save her, while you continue on the love path without NTR. However, making decisions of that nature (allowing such acts) will have an impact on the moral axis and certain outcomes.
So I have 3 questions:

That thing at the relic it is not like a scene replay it is what actually advances the story? So if I click on the corruption scenes that is the NTR that actually happens? So if I stay away from that there will be no NTR? As I asked my wife to stay and not go through with the NTR with the guy from the academy.

The update for me right now is over for now right? I have to get those 20 points but at the statue currently there is only the NTR option. So I need to wait for the love option?

Moral axis won't result in NTR right? If I choose to see other women get violated?

Other than that, feedback for you:

Take a look at gear progression please. Leveling up is very satisfying, you get more and more cool abilities that you can use in combat, this is great. Gear progression lacks a LOT. Every chest that I opened contained only consumables, and consumables are the only thing you can spend money on, because shops don't contain any meaningful gear and a lot of shops are closed right now. Open them up, add more expensive higher end gear for sale. I got Large sword and Iron breastplate from the guild quest, also got the gear upgrade for wife from the same quest. The only meaningful thing I could buy from the armorer was the iron shield instead of my rusty shield and that is it, nothing else at all to buy. Shop has the same exact gear that I got from the quest.

Last edited:
Reactions: rgnar62

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, Kadajko!

That thing at the relic it is not like a scene replay it is what actually advances the story? So if I click on the corruption scenes that is the NTR that actually happens? So if I stay away from that there will be no NTR? As I asked my wife to stay and not go through with the NTR with the guy from the academy.

That's right. The gem is not a scene replay (gallery) but actually happens.

Indeed, in the current stage, as long as we don't progress through corruption events, there won't be NTR. However, that will change significantly in the future, as new companions will be added (who will try to take advantage of her in some carelessness), defeats against monsters (resulting in violations or even slavery and new branches of the story), high levels of corruption (not necessarily bad, as it will be the key for her to accept the harem, the protagonist being with others women, among other features of the love path with more advanced sexual aspects), and low fidelity (fidelity can decrease if the protagonist flirts with others, disappoints the wife, or in certain events, without leading to NTR, which will occur if it reaches critical levels).

In summary, it's a challenging world, but by making the right choices and nurturing a strong relationship, which includes not letting her down, among other things, you can completely avoid NTR.

The update for me right now is over for now right? I have to get those 20 points but at the statue currently there is only the NTR option. So I need to wait for the love option?

Exactly, starting from version 0.1.2, some love options are unlocked that allow you to continue the mission (which is also introduced in 0.1.2).

Moral axis won't result in NTR right? If I choose to see other women get violated?

No, the moral axis is the character's Light-Dark affinity and their goodness-evilness. It will have great significance, but it will be in the story, skills, and world, not in the fidelity of the wife. Although it's possible that some decisions may disappoint her a bit (lower fidelity), but nothing drastic that cannot be repaired with some love.

Thank you for asking, and I hope you enjoy it! ^-^

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Other than that, feedback for you:

Take a look at gear progression please. Leveling up is very satisfying, you get more and more cool abilities that you can use in combat, this is great. Gear progression lacks a LOT. Every chest that I opened contained only consumables, and consumables are the only thing you can spend money on, because shops don't contain any meaningful gear and a lot of shops are closed right now. Open them up, add more expensive higher end gear for sale. I got Large sword and Iron breastplate from the guild quest, also got the gear upgrade for wife from the same quest. The only meaningful thing I could buy from the armorer was the iron shield instead of my rusty shield and that is it, nothing else at all to buy. Shop has the same exact gear that I got from the quest.

I completely agree. In the near future, I will introduce the equipment system, which will include many more items, the ability to craft them, unique and legendary equipment obtainable through missions and different branches of the story, among many other options.

I would also like to work on the possibility of including professions, advanced crafting, equipment quality levels, and rarity, among other things. However, all of that will come in future updates when the skill tree and morality systems are introduced.

Thank you so much for the idea!

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
@Pyrthenix

Ok, so just a bit of guidance for me:

I want MC's to be monogamous and loyal to each other, so that they have sex only with each other. At the same time I will choose all the options that get all the other girls besides wife to be raped or have sex with someone else. What should I care about?

Corruption does not lead to NTR as far as I understood? So in the case of for example scene with the girl being raped by orcs, I watched for longer, wife got +1 Corruption. Do I care about that? Or do I care only about fidelity? Can you expand a bit more on corruption besides her accepting harem which I won't participate in?

When I told the wife to NOT follow through with NTR and not see the guy in the academy she got +2 Fidelity. This is my important stat? I guess if you say fidelity goes down when husband as you put it flirts with other, since he won't engage with other girls this will be solid for me right?

On companions that try to take advantage of wife: will she just tell them to fuck off if she has high fidelity? Or do I have to babysit her like she is a hoe if left to her own devices? If she NEVER engaged in NTR at that point. Because in most NTR games wife always cheats UNLESS the husband makes the right choice every time someone hits on her.

On being defeated by monsters and slavery - NTR happens in this case? Do I have to be a badass that beats everyone to avoid this? This one sounds tricky because you say it results in branches of story.

Where does the light / dark karma come into all this? Can I have light / dark playthrough where the relationship is ok in both cases?

Last edited:

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
I want MC's to be monogamous and loyal to each other, so that they have sex only with each other. At the same time I will choose all the options that get all the other girls besides wife to be raped or have sex with someone else. What should I care about?
Fidelity, not making bad decisions, and protecting her in cases of rape, blackmail, or domination.

Corruption does not lead to NTR as far as I understood? So in the case of for example scene with the girl being raped by orcs, I watched for longer, wife got +1 Corruption. Do I care about that? Or do I care only about fidelity? Can you expand a bit more on corruption besides her accepting harem which I won't participate in?

Corruption indicates the promiscuity of the wife; the higher it is, the more open or eager she will be to engage in more sexual activities. Corruption does not necessarily lead to NTR as long as fidelity is high, but if fidelity decreases, the wife will adopt a more proactive role.

Your main concern here is fidelity. In this case corruption will only make low fidelity more problematic.

On companions that try to take advantage of wife: will she just tell them to fuck off if she has high fidelity? Or do I have to babysit her like she is a hoe if left to her own devices? If she NEVER engaged in NTR at that point.

If fidelity is high, she will reject those who try to make advances on her and may even inform you. However, if corruption is high, she will be gradually tempted, leading to a progressive decrease in fidelity. Nevertheless, you can take steps to address it (confronting the other party, satisfying your wife, among many other options).

On being defeated by monsters and slavery - NTR happens in this case? Do I have to be a badass that beats everyone to avoid this? This one sounds tricky because you say it results in branches of story.

It's a dangerous world, with rapist bandits, monsters seeking slaves, cultists, or dark sorcerers mentally enslaving women for their amusement, among many others.

The protagonist will also face these dangers, as there will be succubi, women tempting him, sorceresses trying to dominate his mind, and enslave him, among many others.

By keeping the character at a sufficient level and making good decisions, all of this can be avoided.

Where does the light / dark karma come into all this? Can I have light / dark playthrough where the relationship is ok in both cases?

Yes, it's possible to stay on the path of pure love, even if the character is entirely evil or good. Both can remain together as a dark and evil couple or as avatars of order and light, as long as the previous factors are taken into account.

Thank you for asking, and I hope this has addressed your questions.

If you want more information or wish to share ideas, you can always join our . ^-^

Reactions: Cololin and Ruhrok

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
Thank you for asking, and I hope this has addressed your questions.
Sorry if it is too many questions btw, I am just very curious. I really appreciate you answering all these questions.

Fidelity, not making bad decisions, and protecting her in cases of rape, blackmail, or domination.
What does making bad decisions mean? Like allowing her to fuck Aron? Maybe just a simple example, so I don't fuck it up in the future.

In case of rape - is it just like a situation like an orc jumps and her and you can stand and watch or fight that orc off kinda thing?

In case of blackmail or domination shouldn't she just say no herself like what you say here:

If fidelity is high, she will reject those who try to make advances on her and may even inform you.
Or what do you mean?

However, if corruption is high, she will be gradually tempted, leading to a progressive decrease in fidelity. Nevertheless, you can take steps to address it (confronting the other party, satisfying your wife, among many other options).
Just to make sure if I do max fidelity corruption is NEVER a problem right? Because like I said previously I watched a girl get raped by orcs, and I would like to continue doing similar things, but that raised corruption. I hope in this case corruption won't prevent her from rejecting advances and informing me.

It's a dangerous world, with rapist bandits, monsters seeking slaves, cultists, or dark sorcerers mentally enslaving women for their amusement, among many others.

The protagonist will also face these dangers, as there will be succubi, women tempting him, sorceresses trying to dominate his mind, and enslave him, among many others.
But he can always say no? The MC's including the male MC won't get raped without a choice?

By keeping the character at a sufficient level and making good decisions, all of this can be avoided.
I don't mind making ''bad'' decisions and having dark karma, since if I like to see other women get abused my bandits, monsters, slavers and cultists. I just need to know that it won't lead to anything happening to MC's.

Yes, it's possible to stay on the path of pure love, even if the character is entirely evil or good. Both can remain together as a dark and evil couple or as avatars of order and light, as long as the previous factors are taken into account.
Good to know.

Oh, and another little peace of feedback. I don't know if it is an oversight or not but male MC skill Conflagration has no animation like all the other skills, it looks like a regular attack.

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
I decide to write something right after the intro. The intro is well done. It gives a great first impression. It's rare nowadays to have well written voiced intro with relevant pictures.

good luck with your game, will keep an eye on it.

Pyrthenix

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2023
Hello, killerjeb!

I decide to write something right after the intro. The intro is well done. It gives a great first impression. It's rare nowadays to have well written voiced intro with relevant pictures.

good luck with your game, will keep an eye on it.

In the future, I will improve the introduction, and as the story progresses, I will introduce more videos at the most significant moments.

Thank you very much for your appreciation and have a great day! ^-^

Reactions: killerjeb
3.10 star(s) 14 Votes