• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Lawyer [Chapter 1-3 Final] [Taboo]

1. 1.00 star(s)

DrDerpington

I disliked this VN so much, that I couldnt resist and wrote down a review.

Story:
    - Story of this game isnt very deep. Its just superficial excuse for humiliation and degradation.
    - Characters are very shallow and main heroine acts like 12y old dumb spoiled kid - she definitely isnt some top lawyer (even when people break the laws while abusing her, she doesnt defend her rights and instead she just curses).
    - You should expect a lot of dumb, lame or really sick moments. It will ruin immersion. Especially visit at a dentist made me puke (mentally). Beware!

Gameplay:
    This is straightforward Kinetic Novel. So no gameplay, no choices, you just click to continue.

Art:
    - Art is very underwhelming. Renders are in low quality. Sometimes skin coloration is off the mark (especially red marks after spanking).
    - Images contain Illusion's copyright mark. Very amateurish.
    - Also whole concept of humiliation doesnt help at all. Heroine starts as sort of hot chick, but due to blackmail she is transformed into a sort of ugly teen. You know, watching fugly woman humiliate ugly teen is NOT hot, its off-puting.

Also beware that Genre is off the mark. Its mostly "author intends to do in future" instead of regular "this version actually contains". Basically its a clickbait.

To sum it up: this is very low quality VN with some really sick humiliation. Better not to see this. Waste of time.