2.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Should Susan give Emma piercings? Nipple for sure and maybe others...

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Main menu.jpg
Overview:
The Lawyer is the story of Emma Ross. Emma is a 28-year-old Harvard Law graduate that has made quite a splash since starting her small one person Law Firm. Emma loves being in power and being in the spotlight. But she will soon learn that sometimes that also draws some unwanted attention.​

Thread Updated: 08-03-2019
Release Date: 07-03-2019
Developer website: Taboo-
Version: Chapter 1-3 Final
Censorship: No
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download:
Windows/Linux: - -
Mac: -

Lawyer Day 1 22.jpg Lawyer Day 2 9.jpg Lawyer Day 4 24.jpg Lawyer Day 2 40.jpg Lawyer Day 4 40.jpg

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
"Just fucking try it..." I guess I'll just do that, since overview won't tell anything else, and like they say "if you want something done right, do it yourself", so I'll see it for myself what this one is about :p

Reactions: ShamanLab

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Hi @taboo22 - can you please tell me if all the tags you've added to the thread are already in the version of the game you just posted? Thanks :)

Reactions: League

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018
XD That doughy lady on the left, in picture 3, looks like the Heat Miser- from the old Rankin and Bass Christmas special. Lol

The rest of the pictures look pretty good though- I'll have to give this one a try. :)

taboo22

Game Developer
Jul 30, 2017
XD That doughy lady on the left, in picture 3, looks like the Heat Miser- from the old Rankin and Bass Christmas special. Lol

The rest of the pictures look pretty good though- I'll have to give this one a try. :)
Doughy is a good description of Susan. She is a MC, but you won't be forced to see her naked... Much...

Reactions: AlbinoRhyno

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
My problem is that she doesnt act like a top tier harvard lawyer when they cuff her. I mean sure, at first she will be enraged, but at the station she should be all rational and use arguments and ask what she is convicted for. But she acts like a 16 yrs old brat. All what happens in court is a pure shitshow too ... never will such a case happen that way. ^^
The story is way to absurd for me I guess. Every scene is cringy as hell. It pulls me out of immersion everytime. And the game started losing me after the "dentist" and lost me completely after the shopping. Unbearable for me, sorry. :(

And then the word "fuck" ... never read that so much and that without any legit fucking involved.

U

User_920791

A single looped music is not a good idea. Letting the plot develop in a completely linear fashion (without offering any relevant choice) is an even worse decision.

The Illusion watermark should have been removed from the images.

The lighting applied in most of the scenes is strange and uncomfortable.

More images should have been inserted at certain times (in the spanking scenes, for example) to create an illusion of animation along with the sound effects.

There is an error in the protagonist's arms in the image "Lawyer Day 4 9".

Some map elements appear to be using low-resolution textures.

The lack of a full anti-aliasing should be compensated by using a higher resolution when capturing the images or editing them.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
LOL, I didn't expect that reaction... I mean... I'm sure she will be naked some...
Well, that's something :) There are sadly precious few games with BBWs even in bit parts so hopefully she gets at least a bit of love.

2.90 star(s) 21 Votes