Yumat

Nov 23, 2017
if you're delaying the development of Lustworth Academy to make a game with recycled models, I'm afraid we're not going to see either finished. Just like the first game you abandoned nearly finished, and started a new one without telling nothing, So I have to assume that Lustworth Academy will not follow it either? Not trying to hate really, just trying to figure if it's worth following more games of yours...

JR_LIV

Mar 9, 2023
View attachment 2594720

Overview:
The plot develops around Ellisse, a very sexy and funny character that will tell you her story set in a post-apocaliptic world. You will find out many things in detail about her journey of discovery and sexual awakening. A secondary male character who's name you'll be able to choose, will be the her protector and sexual partner. Parody game based on The Last of Us.​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-04
Release Date: 2023-05-04
Developer: ImpactXPlay
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2594744 View attachment 2594748 View attachment 2594786 View attachment 2594750

After this there will be more?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
i hope the girls/lady's whill like there original counter part and dont have overly or hughmongess TITS
becausse it whould fit them

ImpactXPlay

Game Developer
May 26, 2020
if you're delaying the development of Lustworth Academy to make a game with recycled models, I'm afraid we're not going to see either finished. Just like the first game you abandoned nearly finished, and started a new one without telling nothing, So I have to assume that Lustworth Academy will not follow it either? Not trying to hate really, just trying to figure if it's worth following more games of yours...
Lustworth Academy is not being abandoned. In fact I just released a new update on Patreon. This small visual novels are meant to serve as content while the major updates of Lustworth Academy get done. Is a way to give content to my supporters to extend the time window in which I operate the development of Lustworth Academy, that way it will allow me to stop releasing rushed updates riddle with bugs and filled with only a couple of new scenes. The next update of Lustworth Academy v0.4 is going to be huge, and it will take time, so this 'shorts' will help me keep the interest of my supporters. Thank you for your interest.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Anybody know when this will be updated it was just getting good cliffhanger ending need more please

Thank you for your time

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes