• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM - The Last Hero's Darkest Quest [v0.0.5] [ISecretDream]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Awman69420

It's just kinda alright

Gameplay and mechanics that I've seen so far and base my rating upon:
    - You escape some dudes and end up in a town with 6(?) houses. You as an mc can walk around the town, get quests, go on a global map, kill monsters and do quests.
    - You have 3 family heroines on your side who you can choose to control every day to do menial NTR tasks (work as a maid and get harassed). If you don't care about mc quests and want to proceed with NTR tasks, you get blocked by the need to choose a class or whatever, which I believe is done by doing mc quests.
    - There are some battles that you can lose and get an NTR scene

What's lacking:
    - Quest log or anything like that to at least know what the hell you are supposed to do. Specifically from the example above - what the hell is a class and what I have to do to get it.
    - I figured out that I can switch between characters by complete accident when I clicked every interaction trying to figure out what to do
    - No animations in scenes. Not exactly a bad thing, the scenes themselves are good without animations, but based on the models I for some reason was expecting them
    - Currently there's no way of knowing if a lost battle will lead to a shitty "you lost, now fuck off and load your save" screen or an NTR scene and sometimes there's not enough time to save before it to test.
    - When I noticed there's a schedule of where the heroines are, I thought they are going to be acting independently during the day, what would lead to NTR advancement with "search and rescue/peak/not intervene" mechanic. Instead they are just chillin somewhere else and you have unremarkable interaction options.

In my personal taste, that is in no way something to solely develop content upon, it would be incredibely awesome if the girls were doing these jobs independently or had some independent NTR progression and you as an mc had to prevent, allow or miss them. Or if that progression was based on your actions or stats that they have. Otherwise, what's the point of a schedule if it does fuck all

In any case, this looks promising, and i'm looking forward to what it will look like in the future
  2. 3.00 star(s)

mario01

first of all, it would be a good idea to lose clothes as you lose life when you fight

And allgunos h events or hidden missions should see a bigger symbol clear ay but sometimes you lose where to go would be good that maybe there is a path to guide you where to go I know it's rpg is to find but in this game I feel that more update the map could grow that would take away several points as ay to walk nor ay to teleport the game has potential but it is not for me would not recommend it
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Furrexxx

Its really good ntr game, better than 90% of ntr games on this site.

Sex scenes pretty good made, and ntr elements in them are too captivative. Story is simple, but good, its also good vanilla root what is rare in ntr games. So, if you love ntr games, you should try it.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

DawnCry

Overall decided to review the game and I will talk about the version that I played atm which is 0.0.5.

First of all for those that wonder let's talk about the NTR tag, NTR content right now happens in 2 ways:

1. By losing fights and even more it can give place to bad endings.

2. By taking control over the girls and basically make them take jobs.

In your first playthrough it is more than possible that you will lose one or two fights, especially if you try to rush the game, however if you grind a bit and take your time it is perfectly avoidable.

Leaving that aside let's talk about the game:

-It works as a RPG game, basically what you tend to do is mainly explore maps, do some quests and keep advancing the story.

-For now we lack proper inn interactions between MC and the girls, it would be nice some dating and improved chat system.

-I believe the game would be more interesting if it had a rescue system so that girls can get captured/slaved/mind controlled.

-Going back to the MC I feel he needs more action, especially would be nice if the girls could tease the MC based on past events or interactions they had with him.

-It would be nice to have possibility of temporarely or soft permanently losing party members (with soft permalose I mean some hard conditions to recover said party member, be it having to advance the story more, special items or abilities).

In this line, expanding a bit the NTR stat to loyalty to x character may be better.

Overall the gameplay isn't annoying, you may have to grind a bit but having unique enemy designs helps a bit, I also enjoy that you only control the MC compared to controlling the whole party.

My personal evaluation is a 3.5/5 star game, decent potential but the game would benefit more about consequences compared to bad endings. Also adding some repeatable quests to earn some money/exp would be interesting.

To end I would just recommend to add a bit more content to the starting areas, just a few more quests would be ok.