RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

Ilya11111

Jul 1, 2018
Probably won't get an answer for this

But does anyone no what the big dead tree in the demonlands forest does? It Is kind of off the beaten path
If i remember correctly it's a treasure location. You need to save a succubi in first village and meet her near the entrance in succubus castle. (Can be wrong, because it was a long time ago when i played)

Nobita Chan

May 14, 2023
Why do I play joiplay like to exit alone after fighting the succubuss in town is this a bug or not but why do I use the neko rpgxp application smoothly and it doesn't exit alone

iluvpink

Jan 11, 2019
Is there a trick to beating Ayla's sister in the tower? I've led Ayla down the succubus path and she is level 11. I don't know what else to try. She seem unbeatable.

Aug 20, 2021
i don't know if anyone is still playing but.
1. how do i progress after the fight on the bridge that gets covered in ice?
2. is there a guide to the game?

(Next is my personal review on the game even though I'm not done with the game yet.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: kamina666

KD_OP

Nov 23, 2020
Does anyone know what you do with the slime armor or does it always trigger a bad end when you wear it?

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Note that it's unremovable; once you put it on, it stays on. Consider it if you later decide to equip something else, or undress her.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Strange, the one time I tried to use it, I got stuck with it, unable to unequip it; even though I was a succubus by that point. Maybe there's something which lets you to remove it? As by default, the game is set to not let you remove it once it's equipped.

Gotajarofdirt

Apr 20, 2020
Strange, the one time I tried to use it, I got stuck with it, unable to unequip it; even though I was a succubus by that point. Maybe there's something which lets you to remove it? As by default, the game is set to not let you remove it once it's equipped.
Did you turn into a full succubus? Like full transformation after tower?

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
Actually does anyone have a save for the succubus path? I've somehow never managed to get onto it.

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
Actually does anyone have a save for the succubus path? I've somehow never managed to get onto it.
It starts very early in the game. When you lose to the first boss, a succubus, put on red armour and keep it on (it slowly alters your appearance and shifts your alignment towards evil) until you clear the first tower in the forest (second boss fight); you would be visited by another demon, and turned into succubus. You would reset to level 1 and get a new set of skills. Or it even was slightly before the boss, can't remember for sure.

Aistar

Mar 5, 2020
I was recently checking this game and found that big update had appeared on itch.io about half year ago. So maybe this thread also should be updated.

Reactions: Hovbre
3.70 star(s) 7 Votes