• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.30 star(s) 24 Votes

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
You will learn more about him as the game goes on, but ultimately you're the MC and people change. He was introduced to be more on the good side, but ultimately you decide the type of man he will become.
perhaps you also believe in free will in real life. you have some passion for choose :)

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
It sounds like a very beautiful lie, brother, but I will believe you :) Anyway, we won't see the result of your words soon.
Hope you didn't misunderstand lol you obviously won't have the option to marry every female you saw in there, but in some way you will be able to bang most of them, date some of them, and marry a few of them. But not all in one playthrough. I don't know you will understand more how the game works once a few more updates come out and all the game mechanics are implemented, now it's just too early and I don't want to spoil way too much of it.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Hope you didn't misunderstand lol you obviously won't have the option to marry every female you saw in there, but in some way you will be able to bang most of them, date some of them, and marry a few of them. But not all in one playthrough. I don't know you will understand more how the game works once a few more updates come out and all the game mechanics are implemented, now it's just too early and I don't want to spoil way too much of it.
"And marry a few of them"
That's the so-called free will ;) in action

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
"And marry a few of them"
That's the so-called free will ;) in action
Like I said within limitations, since that requires a whole separate story path, but I don't want to talk about this too much cuz at this point it sounds too good to be true, and people will either not believe what i write here or misunderstand and expect something crazy that is impossible to make and that will just cause problems down the line. As time passes and new updates roll out my game will speak for itself :p

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Like I said within limitations, since that requires a whole separate story path, but I don't want to talk about this too much cuz at this point it sounds too good to be true, and people will either not believe what i write here or misunderstand and expect something crazy that is impossible to make and that will just cause problems down the line. As time passes and new updates roll out my game will speak for itself :p
I hope you will find the chimpanzees as you said earlier and make them realize your ambitions

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
I hope you will find the chimpanzees as you said earlier and make them realize your ambitions
Maybe I even get them a female chimpanzee too, to motivate them better... or no maybe a gorilla is better, since it's bigger and it can beat the shit out of them. Because if I get them a female chimp either they will start fighting over her, or fucking all day and they wont get any work done... yepp I'm thinking going with the gorilla is the better choice...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ass prefer

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022
It's entirely up to you, I wrote the game in a way that it doesn't forces relationships on you, you decide who you bang ofc, some will be easier to do some will be more difficult. But ultimately it will be up to you how you do it, you can have a friends with benefits sort of relationship with them, blackmail, date, even marry some of them all that will be in there. And that's not just for the ones you saw, even for future ones you can destroy marriages, steal other people's wives girlfriends etc. Just pay attention to the dialogs and don't ever roll back on them.
hi dev!
As far as I understand, you want to release big updates, and not 200 renders every 1-2 months
How much content is planned for the next update?

LustyDonkey

Game Developer
Oct 18, 2023
hi dev!
As far as I understand, you want to release big updates, and not 200 renders every 1-2 months
How much content is planned for the next update?
hi,
yeah maybe every 4-5 months but big packed updates with lots of animations and renders. It has to be like that because of the nature of how many dialog options my game has. It doesn't make sense to put in 4-6 choices and then to be met with a screen in 4 of them that the choice is not available yet.

This update will be a bit shorter than I wanted to because of all the shit that happened to me, but it's still packed with a lot of content, lot of sex animations mmf,ffm,fm and different renders. I originally planned it to be as big as the demo is, but It might end up being a bit shorter unfortunately.

Last edited:

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022
hi,
yeah maybe every 4-5 moths but big packed updates with lots of animations and render. It has to be like that because of the nature of how many dialog options my game has. It doesn't make sense to put in 4-6 choices and then to be met with a screen in 4 of them that the choice is not available yet.

This update will be a bit shorter than I wanted to because of all the shit that happened to me, but it's still packed with a lot of content, lot of sex animations mmf,ffm,fm and different renders. I originally planned it to be as big as the demo is, but It might end up being a bit shorter unfortunately.
Look forward to news
And good luck!

• Red Heart
Reactions: LustyDonkey

greyaz

Apr 11, 2022
hi,
yeah maybe every 4-5 months but big packed updates with lots of animations and renders. It has to be like that because of the nature of how many dialog options my game has. It doesn't make sense to put in 4-6 choices and then to be met with a screen in 4 of them that the choice is not available yet.

Hi!
what news?
I can't subscribe on ur subscribestar(

4.30 star(s) 24 Votes